Lamborghini Aventador LP760-4 Dragon Edition

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
---Yes, the color is real cool. ...Not crazy about the lines though; I'm more of a 'smooth' type of lines myself. ...Bugatti? :b

* Did you see that white car parked to her right, and then the black one! ...Totally out of sync! :D

Tom1356

Oct 16, 2011
It's nice but...it's a little too sedate. I want something more... "look at me".

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
The Countach general look and hints are unmistakable... Back in the days, 1989~1990 my landlord asked me to park a Countach in my Driveway for a few days !!! And I had the keys to start it and move it around .. never gathered the nerves to drive outside the driveway though .. That was a model with the 6 four-barrel carburetors ..the cabin was cramped and loud I believe the AC ran all the time ...

This LP-760 more so than any other late Lamborghini does justice to the timeless design of the Countach. Great Looking car .. I am not too hot on the color though, too much neon for my tastes ...

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The Countach general look and hints are unmistakable... Back in the days, 1989~1990 my landlord asked me to park a Countach in my Driveway for a few days !!! And I had the keys to start it and move it around .. never gathered the nerves to drive outside the driveway though .. That was a model with the 6 four-barrel carburetors ..the cabin was cramped and loud I believe the AC ran all the time ...

This LP-760 more so than any other late Lamborghini does justice to the timeless design of the Countach. Great Looking car .. I am not too hot on the color though, too much neon for my tastes ...

Frantz, I have posted this video before but this is what happens if you don't know how to drive this car

BTW, I do agree that this is reminder of the Countache which was my absolute favorite. This however belongs in a museum and never driven

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I thought the car was ugly and the spoiler looked like something some kid would bolt to the decklid of a cheap japanese car. Not for me, even if I could afford it.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I thought the car was ugly and the spoiler looked like something some kid would bolt to the decklid of a cheap japanese car. Not for me, even if I could afford it.

ouch

so what's your dream car Mark

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm not to hot on wings or Spectrachrome paint in general either but I do love the Aventador.

Emre Üçöz

Aug 1, 2011
Istanbul
Love the color

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
Jaw dropping gorgeous. The twin exhaust pipes are huge

If you need to ask "how much", you can't afford it ;)

OK, I can't afford it.

Humor me.

How much is it??

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Frantz, I have posted this video before but this is what happens if you don't know how to drive this car

BTW, I do agree that this is reminder of the Countache which was my absolute favorite. This however belongs in a museum and never driven

Looks like trailing throttle oversteer. He let up off the accelerator.
exotic wrecks.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
MSRP is $379,700 or just slightly more than a pair of XLF's ;)

At $195K for the XLF, the car is slightly less than two pairs of XLFs!

I would be afraid to drive it on the road with all the crazies they give licenses to. The speakers are a better buy. I think that car will depreciate faster than the XLFs and you won't have to worry about being rear-ended on the freeway or hit by some bozo like in the crash and burn videos if you buy the speakers.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing