Killer Ratings / Mini Docu Series / Netflix

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Not long time ago I've watched that show, based on reality TV.
First, it is more than mind blowing, it is out of this world real as it can be.
Two, it will make you wonder if this can happen here @ home.

You thought 'The Staircase' was unbelievable, think again after you watch this...it's only seven episodes. You thought 'Making a Murderer' was full of twists, wait till you watch this.

Warning: It's not for sensitive people. But that doesn't mean everyone else is insensitive, to the exact contrary my friends. It's more than just some of the troubling pictures, it's the entire deception in all the faces of everyone...from the lowest of the lowest classes to the topest of topest classes. It goes beyond what you see and what you can even imagine; it's so out-of-this-world that it is a reality in some parts ... that show sure was ... Canal Livre (Free Channel).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canal_Livre

That TV show ^ run for twenty years (1989-2009) and they still watch reruns (2019).

Brazil is rich in rain forests, and poor in rain people.
It is shocking to the human soul's core. You'd wish to be living in peace among Indian tribes faraway remotely from this world and the people in it.

I highly recommend it, with that warning in effect.
@ first I didn't want to comment, not even mention it, but I had a change of mind. And only because ...

If you happen to go through it and learn about it; I sure would be interested by your impressions.

This is not Game of Thrones (HBO), or The Crown (Netflix).
And it makes 'The Staircase' and 'Making a Murderer' looks like cuddling teddy bear toys for kids.

A rating score? No, just watch it and it's all automatic without numbers.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing