Just heard the Avalon Time...

Trcnet

Jun 21, 2015
Thanks

Good to know Elberoth. Could you share the differences you heard between the Time and Isis ?

Last edited:

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
Hi Tom - We have PM lately and I hope I could deliver MY POINT OF VIEW regarding the Isis and the Time, both great performers.

As for the "Avalon Sound".... I should describe it as i) Integrated (no drivers fight), ii) Holistic (all fits in, depth preserved) and iii) extremely musical (one gets into the author`s intention easily, no hyper-detailed/fatiguing sound).

Trcnet

Jun 21, 2015
Hi Tom - We have PM lately and I hope I could deliver MY POINT OF VIEW regarding the Isis and the Time, both great performers.

As for the "Avalon Sound".... I should describe it as i) Integrated (no drivers fight), ii) Holistic (all fits in, depth preserved) and iii) extremely musical (one gets into the author`s intention easily, no hyper-detailed/fatiguing sound).
+1

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing