www.bendingwaveusa.com
What an amazing talent and by the way her album is killer

Reactions: Billygxx

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
The one song I heard was a mix of Hip Hop, Progressive Rock, and Techno.

It was a mixed up babble to be honest, but had great potential to be something more.

The production was rushed and a style of it's own had yet to emerge.

I want to hear more and verify this was no fluke. I liked it, but more of a train wreck I could not pry my ears from.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Ive listened to a dozen of her songs and each time I had to go back to Opera or Classical or Tango to relax my brain and soul. I'm through now, I cannot handle any more.
Sorry but it's true, nothing against her, strictly musical chords and vibes wise.

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
The one song I heard was a mix of Hip Hop, Progressive Rock, and Techno.

It was a mixed up babble to be honest, but had great potential to be something more.

The production was rushed and a style of it's own had yet to emerge.

I want to hear more and verify this was no fluke. I liked it, but more of a train wreck I could not pry my ears from.

as an alternative explanation, i would say that the big music headroom of my system plays to the music here. and i can see that most even capable systems might not quite make sense of this.

but mine just cooks and it works....nothing that is not musical and right sounding. inspired even. i'll take many more like this if she can keep it fresh and relevant.

Reactions: Nuprin

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
When I first listend to her songs and looked at her, my first thought was that she might be a candidate for the infamous 27 club :eek:
But after seing that carpool video I'm not that worried anymore.
She is grounded and not too sinister after all.
Thanks Elliot :cool:

zerostargeneral

Apr 14, 2018
"Awaydays" the movie is a very good stab at eighties youth culture,Corden and the other one wouldn't stand toe to toe with the headhunters of my casual Bauhaus journey.

Gushing drivel and self gratification have no room on my shelves.

Kindest regards,G.

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015
Mark you angst driven taste monster(IMHO).

Kindest regards,G.

General, kindly pass these exhibits of Factory Records’ finest from my teenage years to either the defence or prosecution teams as you feel appropriate.

F528F0A3-00FD-4E25-A1E3-6C3B90549DE6.jpeg

Reactions: zerostargeneral

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing