I'm delighted to find this community

TerryNYC

Mar 15, 2013
NYC
there is much that I love about NYC and I'm something of a rarity, born & lived here my entire life. however there are reasons I'm thinking of moving on in another decade or a bit less. what kind of business? when?

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I love to see a thread on what to do in Alberta. We live a few hours south and been meaning to go see that part of Canada.

I have only made it up and down the coast to Vancouver, Victoria, etc. All wonderful but like to see other areas :).

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
there is much that I love about NYC and I'm something of a rarity, born & lived here my entire life. however there are reasons I'm thinking of moving on in another decade or a bit less.
what kind of business? when?

---- Steel. ...Back in the seventies.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I love to see a thread on what to do in Alberta. We live a few hours south and been meaning to go see that part of Canada.

I have only made it up and down the coast to Vancouver, Victoria, etc.
All wonderful but like to see other areas :).

Best's to have your own chartered pilot; of helicopters, and of various size planes.
...And a sleeping bag with your iPad (to call back the pilot).

TerryNYC

Mar 15, 2013
NYC
building vertically needs a lot of that. huge development push across NYC this last decade. more, larger, taller; part of my reasoning in deciding to retire elsewhere when the time comes.

tomorrow's drink is my house Manhattan, a Gotham Redhead (2oz seriously good rye or bourbon, 1/2oz carpano antica, 1/2oz kahlua especial, 2 - 3 dashes angostura or regan's orange bitters; shake well with ice, strain, enjoy ;-) doesn't sound Irish but it's good.

TerryNYC

Mar 15, 2013
NYC
cool. I didn't know an Irish mobster worked for Capone (thought we were all cops ;-). back then green beer meant it hadn't been aged. a happy st p[at's to you Bob. impromptu party here last night when two different groups of friends dropped by. good thing i have the day to recover.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing