If you could have one album re-mastered what would it be?

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
genesis in top quality amazing songs like "mama" on this lp
71LngNGAuTL._SL1424_.jpg

defride

VIP/Donor
Mar 28, 2013
genesis in top quality amazing songs like "mama" on this lp
View attachment 87503

Wow, this album brings back memories. I'd think the last time I listened to it was 1986! Enjoyed it back then, very likely via tape and Sony walkman. Picked it up because they toured NZ, rare for a big band back then and we'd picked up tickets for Western Springs, Auckland. Much surprise in NZ at the time that Phil Collins would make it out our way.

Will give it a spin later

Reactions: DasguteOhr

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
Wow, this album brings back memories. I'd think the last time I listened to it was 1986! Enjoyed it back then, very likely via tape and Sony walkman. Picked it up because they toured NZ, rare for a big band back then and we'd picked up tickets for Western Springs, Auckland. Much surprise in NZ at the time that Phil Collins would make it out our way.

Will give it a spin later
Do it;)

Memories yes back to schooltime,i had to mow the lawn in the neighborhood for many a weekend or after school before i could afford a sony walkman dd II.;) after that I was fused with the walkman, i wore it everywhere in the school yard during the breaks, on the bike on the way home.
this album with phil collins best vocal performance deserves a better recording.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing