Howdy...

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
I'm Bruce, aka CRNA59 and have been called much worse!
I guess most of you know me as a mastering engineer/owner of Puget Sound Studios in Seattle.
I first started into music at my mothers request in the 3rd grade. I play piano, clarinet, flute and sax. I have a B.A. in Music Ed. and toured in a couple of bands in the late 70's early 80's... John Clayton, Player and others. I was introduced to high-end in college and my first system consisted of Hafler, Apt-Holman and Magnepan. I did location recordings for the college and that's how it all started. Like all starving musicians, I needed to eat. I joined the Army and went into the Army Nursing program where I passed gas.
In the 80's when CD's came out, all my friends wanted me to make them sound "better". That's how I got into mastering.
Twenty-five years later, I built a mastering/Post production studio. I still work at the hospital a couple days a week and the rest of the time I'm in the studio.... trying to make things sound "better".

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Bruce good to have you here. Enjoyed your posts from the other forum. And of course, it is always nice to have better representation from Pacific Northwest. :D

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Hi Bruce!

Welcome aboard. Look forward to your contributions to the board!

Myles

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing