Graham Elite arrived

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I had since one year and half, Basis Superarm 9 on AF3P,very good sound but this tonearm gave me some problems because cannot fix the weight,if i put 1.70 and try again the weight was 1.94,then i tried end of the record and become 1.45
When i used Audiotekne cartridge for exemple that weight can put from 1.5 to 2.0,i put 1.75 so if weight go to 2.05 or 1.47 the sound was good,but when i put Atlas sl,suggest 1.65 to 1.75 sometimes i listen big distortion,so checkd weight and was 1.44.
I brought this arm to distributor and he gave to me the ones he has on his work of art,but with Atlas problem was the same,i think the silicone system give some problems to this arm,so he is distributor of Basis and Graham and has in stock one Elite 12" and saturday i took this without adding money,cost also less than Basis,so was very king and professional.
Now cannot use because i have to order the base
I think is a very good arm

Reactions: amadeus

Gardener

Sep 23, 2017
I had since one year and half, Basis Superarm 9 on AF3P,very good sound but this tonearm gave me some problems because cannot fix the weight,if i put 1.70 and try again the weight was 1.94,then i tried end of the record and become 1.45
When i used Audiotekne cartridge for exemple that weight can put from 1.5 to 2.0,i put 1.75 so if weight go to 2.05 or 1.47 the sound was good,but when i put Atlas sl,suggest 1.65 to 1.75 sometimes i listen big distortion,so checkd weight and was 1.44.
I brought this arm to distributor and he gave to me the ones he has on his work of art,but with Atlas problem was the same,i think the silicone system give some problems to this arm,so he is distributor of Basis and Graham and has in stock one Elite 12" and saturday i took this without adding money,cost also less than Basis,so was very king and professional.
Now cannot use because i have to order the base
I think is a very good arm

It is a very very good arm .

amadeus

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have also ordered a Graham Elite Arm and every time i have heard this arm in a fine setup it had everything i was looking for congratulations!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing