Florida International Audio Expo 2024!

Chops

Apr 27, 2016
Central Florida
This past weekend makes it my 4th year going to this event. Every year, it gets bigger and better. This year was no different.

The really cool thing about this year's show is that I got to meet and talk to OCD Mikey! He met my three brothers as well. We chatted for a few minutes, then went on our way. A few hours later, we meet again, this time my brothers and I were coming out of a room and Mike was heading in with a few friends. The music they were playing wasn't the best, both music wise and recording quality wise. I told Mike to go in there and "school" them on good sound and music! LOL

I have to say, Mike is a really, really nice, cool guy. He's just like he is on YouTube! Cool, direct, tells it how it is, doesn't BS around.

Here's a few pics of the show on Saturday. I should have asked to take a pic with Mike, but I just didn't think about it at the time. Oh well, maybe next year!

J007B

Jul 25, 2020
Thanks for posting the pic’s. Can‘t wait for AXPONA.

Reactions: Chops

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing