Etsuro Urushi Bordeaux Review by AvShowrooms - Reviewer Purchase

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
The compliance of any of the Etsuro Cartridges are not made public for whatever reason they feel they shouldn't provide any exact numbers. You can however, categorize it as a high compliance cartridge favoring low to medium mass tonearms. Primary Control is our wand maker of choice here in the states. Most LT's work equally as well

Reactions: DetroitVinylRob

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com

Exlibris

Oct 7, 2015
Canada
systems.audiogon.com
The compliance of any of the Etsuro Cartridges are not made public for whatever reason they feel they shouldn't provide any exact numbers. You can however, categorize it as a high compliance cartridge favoring low to medium mass tonearms. Primary Control is our wand maker of choice here in the states. Most LT's work equally as well
I have a linear tracker (Air Tangent) and the manufacturer specifies a low compliance cartridge.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Wow you have AT?

Reactions: 108CY

3125simon

Apr 26, 2020
Uk
Hi I’m interested in the Etsuro Bordeaux to add to my Koetsu Urushi... is anyone using the Bordeaux and how it would compare to my Urushi Vermillion?

3125simon

Apr 26, 2020
Uk
No one using an Etsuro Bordeaux?

108CY

May 4, 2013
The Bordeaux works incredibly well on the air tangent from experience

108CY

May 4, 2013
Dear Alan and sujay and all my friends and well-wishers on here thank you so much for all you prayers good wishes and support, getting there slowly a bit of a way to go for full recovery but day by day getting there.

I am managing to listen again the passion is still alive and kicking.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing