spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Ahem, I don't see *anyone* dancing...

Reactions: Johan K

Johan K

Dec 27, 2022
Sweden
No, me neither…haha…sorry!I was busy taking pics and listen to Donna Summer???.

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
We have fun playing disco, punk, grunge, jazz ... No sitting around scratching chins ;)

TooCool4

Feb 7, 2013
England
Nice. You can’t sit around listening to disco especially Donna Summer, impossible you have to get up and boogie. ;)

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
No one wants to see that.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Did you know rumor has it that Travolta was such a bad dancer that the choreographer had to create some moves that he could handle? Those moves went on to become iconic. Go figure.

TooCool4

Feb 7, 2013
England

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
I bought a pair of Sky lasers. They are only ok. Move to fast and really have no radom pattern. They only swirl.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
How do you know, maybe I have great moves. ;)
Stranger things have happened.
Edit: There was a dance called the Hustle. It was fun and looked good.

Last edited:

Johan K

Dec 27, 2022
Sweden
Did you know rumor has it that Travolta was such a bad dancer that the choreographer had to create some moves that he could handle? Those moves went on to become iconic. Go figure.
Whaaoo - how cool ain’t that! No Sir, I did not know that, but I’m delighted you shared the info. One always learn something new…
Yes the moves are iconic indeed… I will try them myself on Saturday night, haha… Don’t tell anyone - okay!

Reactions: Gregadd

TooCool4

Feb 7, 2013
England
Edit: There was a dance called the Hustle. It was fun and looked good.
You mean Van McCoy - Hustle? Did not know it had a dance to it.

Camfristed

Feb 14, 2023
Hello, fellow disco lovers! Hope you're all keeping it funky on the dancefloor with those bops you love so much! This place looks amazing. I would even say perfect for a small company to host some VIP parties. Speaking of having a good time, I just got back from Seoul, and let me tell you, the club scene there is next level. My fave was a spot called ???. It was lit! If you're ever in the area, def check it out. But for now, let's get back to the disco and make the most of the grooves we have on hand. Keep the party going, and have a blast!

Last edited:

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
LOL

I guess that choreographer would have been Danny Terio ???? of Dance Fever infamy LOL

Boy that must have been 45 years ago LOL

• Love

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing