i-bqVN5wQ-L.jpg

Artistic shot from another angle :)
i-bs53vbd-L.jpg

Paravicini turntable with Helius arms:
i-Mm6DS74-L.jpg

i-4sXGPxq-L.jpg

EAR 890 Tube Power amplifier
i-k64J9mq-L.jpg

Tim de Paravini's magnetic drive Discmaster turntable with Helius arms. Once upon a time a favorite of HP.

Thanks Myles. This LP stuff is literally Greek to me. And for some reason these guys don't put their brands on the machines and such...

Oops my bad...Paravicini.... :(

Thanks Bob. These are the worst pictures I have ever taken though! My camera went into manual focus without me knowing :(. And these rooms are so dark and I don't want to use flash (makes things look artificial and distracts other listeners in the room). So getting steady shots handheld is very hard. I had other mishaps which I will put in the main thread.

-- The ones you posted came up just fine for us; they are "best" enough, we ain't that anal. :D

And besides, little missteps (unimportant mistakes), makes life more perfect in its naturalness.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing