Bonzo,new trip to Italy

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I am releasing reports of multiple Vyger systems simultaneously, which is the challenge

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Waiting the report of Ked,i reveal to all of you that are impatient what he listen in 2 days
First start in the shop of my friend to listen B&W 802 D3 with pre and power Esoteric and Tannoy Westminster with Pre MC Intosh and ARC 610 T

Then at home of my friend with Bergmann Sindre/Atlas,CH L1,P1 A1 mono and Alexandria
Then at home of other friend with Micro 111,old Ortofon 309 and AN IO limited with 6 Litz and SUT ANJ 6 and old phono Uesugi,mid price level
with pre and mono amp Riviera and Wilson X1 Grand Slamm

The second day in my system Vyger Atlantis with Opus 1 and Torqueo T 34 limited with Saec 506 with Coralstone Diamond and Atlas sl
To finish the trial between SPU Synergy,Reference Gold,A 85,A90,A 95

Now waiting his report
What were the menu's. If you did't end the meal with dessert for him, he wouldn't write that your system sounded fantastic. I forgot to give him desserts :(.

Tang

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Tiramisu followed by Spaghetti A La Vongole, everything a growing audiophile needs. Alka Seltzer to follow.

Reactions: the sound of Tao

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
Oh my, clams on top of tiramisu, you are epic and epicurean at the same time. Any cart would sound magnificent after such a feat... ummmm I mean feast!

Reactions: bonzo75

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing