Bob McNeice - 2020 Suite released October 1st

BobM

Feb 5, 2014
Long Island, NY
Hello everyone,

I’m happy to announce the release of my first album “2020 Suite”. As you can tell by the name it is a compilation of songs written about the events of this past year. I know, I know, the year isn’t over yet, but I anticipate there will be a plethora of albums with a similar theme so I’m getting a jump on them.

The album is available for streaming or digital download on Bandcamp. It is available in both 16 bit and 24 bit HD audio quality.
https://bobmcneice.bandcamp.com/

Bandcamp is the number one place where independent musicians can share their music without a record company. Creating a "fan" account there costs nothing and you will have access to oodles of great music, most free to stream and listen and purchase what you like with the proceeds going directly to the artist. .

About the album itself: it is an instrumental work that spans several genre’s from rock, to ambient electronic, to mellow rock to classical and several things in between, so if you listen to one track and don’t care for it just play the next one and you will hear something in a different vein.

https://bobmcneice.bandcamp.com/album/2020-suite-24-bit-audiophile-quality

The track listing is below and the style of each track is in parenthesis.

1. January - A New Year (rock)
2. February - Lockdown Part 1 (ambient progressive)
3. March - Corona (electronic)
4. April - A Pensive Mood (mellow piano)
5. May - Protests & The March (rock)
6. Orbis Terrarum et Exclamavit (and the world cried) (classical orchestral)
7. June - Lockdown Part 2 (electronic rock)
8. The World Is Broken (rock)
9. Summer Interlude (mellow piano)
10. July - Melancholy (orchestral)
11. Staycation (soft rock)
12. August - Resignation (mellow piano)
13. September - Dancing 'Round The House (pop rock)
14. October - A Strange Halloween (mellow rock)
15. November - The Political Circus (progressive rock)
16. December - Lockdown Part 3 (electronic rock)
17. Submerged (Bonus Track) (ambient electronic)

Thanks for listening and if you enjoy it please leave comments on Bandcamp.

Bob McNeice

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing