Big Meeting

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Hi Ron,
no member there

How you know Castelvetro?,A very beautiful small medieval city,like there are a lot in Italy.

Castelvetro is also far 8 KM from Maranello,where there is Ferrari Factory

Tinka and I stayed at the AirBnB of a family which owns an olive oil factory there. We thought the town was cute and quaint, and the whole area was beautiful.

915E4622-F162-4418-B706-BF1D9A7D81B5.jpeg

From there we went to Maranello for a private walking tour of the Ferrari factory.

Reactions: gian60 and 108CY

caliaripaolo

May 9, 2012
Italia
Why not in Catamarans. We can make our catamarans available for a weekend. 5 double cabins for 10 people each.
One is this...ONEIDA

Ok,
Meeting on Luxury Catamarans sailing on Greeck sea, it was not an appreciated idea.
What do you think about a meeting at Mantova during the Trame Sonore Chamber Music Festival?
We are on Corporate Donor association of Orchestra da Camera Mantovana.
Each year an international Chamber music festival is organized with hundred of artists which play on the historical sites of the town (Palazzo Ducale, Palazzo Te, etc...).

This is the teaser which was been done to inform for the postponed date due to Covid 19 .
https://www.facebook.com/Ocmantova/videos/trame-sonore-2020-rinviatopostponed/915512978869699/

The three days Trame Sonore festival is just ended yesterday.

image0.jpeg

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
Ok,
Meeting on Luxury Catamarans sailing on Greeck sea, it was not an appreciated idea.
What do you think about a meeting at Mantova during the Trame Sonore Chamber Music Festival?
We are on Corporate Donor association of Orchestra da Camera Mantovana.
Each year an international Chamber music festival is organized with hundred of artists which play on the historical sites of the town (Palazzo Ducale, Palazzo Te, etc...).

This is the teaser which was been done to inform for the postponed date due to Covid 19 .
https://www.facebook.com/Ocmantova/videos/trame-sonore-2020-rinviatopostponed/915512978869699/

The three days Trame Sonore festival is just ended yesterday.

View attachment 69056

I actually wanted to visit Mantova for the festival since last year, hopefully next year at a covid free 2021

Reactions: caliaripaolo

Kingsrule

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2011
Verona during the Opera Festival would be awesome...

Vienna

VIP/Donor
I am so glad to live in a country where this primitive chair is still considered as the best chair to immerse mind and body in the world of relaxation in superior style...
C98C636D-C663-4826-A7F9-B2F396B0E02F.jpeg

Last edited:

Vienna

VIP/Donor
Last edited:
Reactions: andromedaaudio

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Please lets meet in a place that has something more than classical music, chamber music, and opera to listen to for live music. I know a lot of you are lovers of such genres, but I am a jazz, blues, and funk* guy myself (and rock). I’d love to meet fellow members, but I don’t want to sleep through it all listening to classical music!

* Think Van Morrison, Steely Dan, SRV, etc.

Last edited:

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Please lets meet in a place that has something more than classical music, chamber music, and opera to listen to for live music. I know a lot of you are lovers of such genres, but I am a jazz, blues, and funk* guy myself (and rock). I’d love to meet fellow members, but I don’t want to sleep through it all listening to classical music!

Don’t worry, how can you fall asleep when Ked is “pretend conducting “ and Tang is playing “ air violin “ ? :p

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

If everyone wants to listen to a concert of their choice and then meet before or after for dinner, come to London

rando

Sep 22, 2019

Always the case sadly. You can have the scenery and vibrant cultural goings on or be stuck in a lab somewhere desolate enough to contain the secrets of a Wayback Machine. :p

Reactions: Bobvin

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I would actually rather sit in the back seat munching Doritos enjoy watching you people debate going at one another on the pin-point imaging live than going concert. :)

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Don’t worry, how can you fall asleep when Ked is “pretend conducting “ and Tang is playing “ air violin “ ? :p

My cousin was a conductor and director of music at major university, my great-great uncle was Antonin Dvorak. You'd think I'd have better appreciation for classical music. Some I enjoy, but a steady diet of it... not so much.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Reactions: Lagonda

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing