Avalon Tesseract Speaker: Jan 2013

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
not a word from either Neil or Lucien when I was at the factory some weeks back Lloyd - this whitepaper has been out for a month at least. I was picking at the factory to see any hint of this new model but found nothing :)

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
not a word from either Neil or Lucien when I was at the factory some weeks back Lloyd - this whitepaper has been out for a month at least. I was picking at the factory to see any hint of this new model but found nothing :)

Thanks, Flez! That's right...i read your post about being there...maybe they are doing the work at Area 51 or something!

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
I remember asking Neil about the Sentinel (just to see if he would disclose something on the new model), and said that there are only a few owners out there including a customer in Europe that shots their artwork for Avalon.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Avalon white paper on the Tesseract includes a very interesting sentence about the often debated question of big speakers overloading a room. I am quoting it as it is a thought provoking fresh argument to an inconclusive WBF debate.

Attachments

• aa1.jpg
    aa1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 3,060

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
....no news as for the exact date for launching yet :(, have not seen a word at CES.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I do believe there is something there though , also baffle size/width does matter for example , thats why i would also like to hear the scaena loudspeakers , very interesting design, Evolution acoustics another example

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
tess1.jpg

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing