Audioaficionado.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
One of my LEAST favorite sites is now the apparently well viewed "audioaficionado.org" site.
I see they have 30K members:eek:
Not only are my privileges now suspended over there....I have NO idea why, BUT when I was posting, I was usually flamed to death in about one microsecond:mad:
MasterLu ( I think he is one of the founders) was NOT impressed if anyone dared to say anything detrimental about his beloved Mac gear.. I had the bad taste to in my first post no less, to opine that my SF GH's were superior to the later SF M's and that IMHO Mac gear is NOT a good match to the SF speakers and the GH's in particular.....My flame suit immediately caught fire and I was engulfed:(

Did I say I was banned form the site...Oh yeah, now I remember why:rolleyes:

Any of you guys a member over there ( Should be called the Mac lovers site:p, IMO)....be careful, be very careful:)
What other sites are you guys banned from:D

Last edited:

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
It's really not in the best interest of our forum to discuss bad experiences with other forums. Let's please just leave this one alone, and enjoy our own corner of the internet. Closed.

Thanks,

Lee

Reactions: paolo
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing