I recently learned about Ambiophonics and I wanted to try it but the available software was unsatisfactory. As is often the case, I ended up writing my own.
- Native foobar2000 plugin. No VST wrapper required.
- Works with any sample rate and file format supported by foobar2000.
- Calculates stereo crosstalk delay time based on speaker placement dimensions.
- Setup parameters can be overridden by track metadata (tags).
- 4 channels can be arranged as front/rear, front/front, or rear/rear. The latter two are for situations where the high and low frequency drivers have different left/right separations and thus different crosstalk delays.