Add the magic of Tubes to your Solid State Electronics

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I tried, but all my years @AA and even to an extent here, no sanctions, no bans. Hey, not from a lack of trying ... lots of deletions tho, and one time I entered a dedicated Linn forum, and proceeded to talk smack about tune-dem. It was fun, and I got banned, still kinda feel bad about that.

Don't; the greatest scientists, 'metaphysicists', philosophers, mathematicians, music composers, poets, psycho-psychiatrists, ...they all got banned.

TBone

Nov 15, 2012
Don't; the greatest scientists, 'metaphysicists', philosophers, mathematicians, music composers, poets, psycho-psychiatrists, ...they all got banned.

I risk more than a sanction, talking religion, tune-dem that is ...

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
I'd just like to point out that folks who come here to read about adding the magic of tubes to SS gear could care less about who got banned and why. ;)

Tom

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I have been to happy and laid back of late. I am going to run my music through solid state and the digital domain. That is better. I am ready to kick some a--.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing