Acora Acoustics SRC-2 Speakers

Whbgarrett

Oct 7, 2019
Has anyone heard the Acora Acoustics SRC-2 speakers outside of a show? If so, what did you think? Which cabinet material was used, granite or quartz? What were the electronics being used?

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Please enjoy this interview with Valerio Cora, Founder of Acora Acoustics:

Reactions: Audio Addict

Audio Addict

VIP/Donor
Mar 20, 2016
Central Illinois
An Aries Cerat system owner I talk with uses the Quartz version. Sonically they are supposed to be very similar to the granite version but the granite is said to edge it out slightly. However, the quartz is man made allowing for a price difference if the white finish works for you. With their efficiency, he powers them with an Aries Cerat Concero 65 but does have the proper Aries Cerat front end for the Concero. His video posts have sounded great.

Mcsnare

Apr 1, 2022
www.instagram.com
Has anyone heard the Acora Acoustics SRC-2 speakers outside of a show? If so, what did you think? Which cabinet material was used, granite or quartz? What were the electronics being used?
I own a pair of SRC-2 that I use in my mastering studio. Not only are they phenomenal sounding, my work has improved since I started using them. I have them powered by a pair of Pass XA-200.8 amps, fed by a custom Knif Audio mastering console.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing