A new Youtube channel starts next week

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Elliot , thank you for these discussions, well done and imformative. Just subscribed
thank you much more to come. We appreciate your support

drrsutliff

May 6, 2013
Fleming Island, FL
Enjoyed the interview with Josh Clark. I had a little additional interest since Rockports sit in my room currently and I appreciate how Josh has bought into Andy’s vision and work style to keep this quality company unique. Look forward to more industry insights and perspectives in the future interviews. Thank you Elliot. Subscribed.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Enjoyed the interview with Josh Clark. I had a little additional interest since Rockports sit in my room currently and I appreciate how Josh has bought into Andy’s vision and work style to keep this quality company unique. Look forward to more industry insights and perspectives in the future interviews. Thank you Elliot. Subscribed.
thank you for the kind words. We have two more coming very shortly as Veronica is preapring them. I think you will find both Alan Taffel and Trent Suggs interesting as well. I did and didnt get bumped off line lol.
Please share the videos we aretrying to get more subscribers!!

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Please subscribe and help us grow the channel. We want to bring you the most important, influential and interesting people from around the world and to do that we need to make the channel grow. I ask for you help and support . Its FREE. thank you.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Alan Taffel’s interview he’s a senior reviewer from TAS is now up
Please watch and subscribe

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Sorry i can’t post the link since i only have my cell this weekend however come check out senior TAS reviewer Alan Taffel in a very interesting look at his process. Subscribe and enjoy
Thank you
coming to PAF both Veronica and I will be there

ACHiPo

Feb 22, 2015
Pleasanton, CA
Subscribed

Reactions: Elliot G.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Coming this week is Trent Suggs Owner and President of Audio research Corp.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
A new video with Mike Creek from the UK company Creek Audio will be premiering this week. I really enjoyed meeting Mike and I really found him and the interview a lot of fun as he is an old school rock and roller from the 60's and 70's and grew up in London with the great English bands Like Led Zep, Tull, Stones, Beatles etc. Watch it please and subscribe.

Reactions: howiebrou

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Newest episode with CH Precision and Kevin Wolff

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing