Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Sweet ride! I had a Ferrari once.

Acer Ferrari!.jpg

JimmyS

Sep 1, 2013
Chicago, IL
CONGRATS! Friend and I (both Porsche owners) got to take a 458 for a ride last year. Result was two guys giggling like little kids. Awesome experience, I'm sure your gonna enjoy it :).

PS: That blue is dam sexy (yes, I know they should be RED)

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
CHRISIAN Did you get that great car today how is it.hope all went good for you al

Yes I did. I was quite melancholy driving the GT3 for the last time on the way to the dealer. All I can say is OMG ! Sensory overload compared to the Porsche. My initial take away is that the Porsche if thrashed on a race course would be an immensely satisfying car. On the street, it is rather mundane compared to the Ferrari by a huge margin. The sound, the feel, the intensity is unmatched. Even if I eventually get a GT3 RS build confirmation, I will decline it. There is no way it will be as fun and satisfying to drive on the street like the 458. The Ferrari is so much fun and you don't even need to test the legal speed limits to get the satisfaction fix. I am in love. As a bonus, my dealer had a La Ferrari on premises....to see it in the flesh was special...only 500 built, 2million msrp, going for $ 4million if you really want one.

On a funny note, my Nordost Odin dealer called the other day asked me if I wanted to upgrade to Odin 2. Probably would have been close to the price I paid for the Ferrari plus my GT3 trade...LOL

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
That car is beyond ridiculous in an extraordinary way. The cabin is tight for me...of course I will never be in the market for such a car. I brought a Kleenex to wipe my drool off the body...lol

Bet you were also wearing Depenz

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing