What's Spinning Tonight?

Right now in the audioroom☝:

Gamma - A Collection with various artists, from 2017, produced by Lump Records.

Played back in 7.4 surround sound, this down-tempo tunes is actually so cool to listen to. It feels like it is litterly happening things everywhere in the audioroom with different sound effects from every corner of the room.
Very good sounding album indeed :) !

/ Jk
IMG_0136.jpeg

Reactions: DasguteOhr and XV-1
V. Spy V. Spy – Harrys Reasons? classic album on Powderworks records in 1986 - was dragged along to see the Spys last night in their latest reggae flavour - not too bad as I thought it would have been crap. video below from the gig.

OCXTGwp.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Johan K
Prince (Sign O The Times) Dual Disc, Gatefold, Limited Edition.
View attachment 125404 View attachment 125405
After making a note of this post, I broke this out last night (an original pressing). Can't remember the last time I did but I'm pretty sure I wasn't using Shibata's or tubes or anything other than a phono stage in an AV receiver. What a difference.

So along with that, I realize I got some of the lyrics wrong because I can clearly hear them, now:

WRONG: ...dishwater blonde tall and fine, she got an attitude...
RIGHT: ...dishwater blonde tall and fine, she got A LOT OF TIPS

WRONG: Starfish and coffee made with Southern jam, butterscotch rocks and tangerines...
RIGHT: Starfish and coffee, MAPLE SYRUP and jam, butterscotch CLOUDS and a tangerine...

Revelations...

• Haha
Reactions: Johan K

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing