What's Spinning Tonight?

Well, does it sound better?
Hi,

Yes sound much better, is like I have upgraded the whole analog set up. bass is more powerful, separation much better, dynamic better, voice great, and really very very silent, not a single very very small fzzzz even in between the tracks with high volume. Only two short coming I think, LP price and availability of LP too limited.

Rgds

Adelmo

Hi,

Yes sound much better, is like I have upgraded the whole analog set up. bass is more powerful, separation much better, dynamic better, voice great, and really very very silent, not a single very very small fzzzz even in between the tracks with high volume. Only two short coming I think, LP price and availability of LP too limited.

Rgds

Adelmo

I conquer about the sound of the single LP issue. The dB level is far too low. It's very disappointing especially considering how much I appreciate the music/performances. (I prefer Frank over Back To Black.) Perhaps, one day I will track down the better version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Audiofreak71
I conquer about the sound of the single LP issue. The dB level is far too low. It's very disappointing especially considering how much I appreciate the music/performances. (I prefer Frank over Back To Black.) Perhaps, one day I will track down the better version.
Hi,
Yes you are correct, the single LP Frank has no dynamic, no bass, low db......
I have also Back to Black single LP and its sound is good as should be and much better than the single LP Frank, however cannot compete to the sound of the half speed mastering.
Rgds
Adelmo

Reactions: Audiofreak71
Streaming right now☝:

Boris Blank - Resonance, from 2024

As always from Boris Blank and his duo group Yello, this new album has an excellent sound. I will for sure order this album on both vinyl and CD before this day is over… Enjoy ;) !

/ Jk
IMG_0117.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: DasguteOhr and XV-1
Hey Stephan,

I just ordered ”Resonance” with Boris Blank on both vinyl and Compact Disc :p, directly from Yello’s homepage. I’m very exited already!!

/ Jk
Good choice both johan, last time i looked at Electrified album on vinyl.It made me dizzy 340€ for near mint LP at discogs.
I ordered on amazon vinyl i hope there ist a download code for cd in there

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Johan K

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing