What's Spinning Tonight?

Muddy Waters: Hard Again, greatest electric blues album ever! Loved Muddy‘s shows at the Checkerboard Lounge and Harry Hopes in Chi Town.

Attachments

• 5F7ACABF-1EEA-479F-A595-468583DA5F71.jpeg
    5F7ACABF-1EEA-479F-A595-468583DA5F71.jpeg
    755.9 KB · Views: 2
  • F408FE78-30BE-4241-9E58-0A4C6610B49E.jpeg
    F408FE78-30BE-4241-9E58-0A4C6610B49E.jpeg
    710.8 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: facten and Johan K
Haha - Looks like Buck Rogers Starship?:D! Very cool, and very good album. It is now on my ”try to get list”. Thank you !

/ Jk
I have to admit, the album cover was originally what piqued my attention to try this album out :D If you find any similarly beautiful covers, please post them here :)

Reactions: Johan K
The Beloved – X 1996 - my fav band of the 90's. released 3 albums of stunning perfect synth house pop and disappeared. Man would I luv Jon to tour again as their sound is still fresh and alive.

YbhbG1s.jpg

• Love
Depeche Mode – Memento Mori - starting to like this a lot more after 8 or 9 listens. Side 3/ last 4 tracks are the best on the album.

bxfNpd8.jpg
Agreed, I've especially enjoyed People Are Good - there's something about the way the sounds are layered, especially the menacing ambiance heard throughout.

Reactions: XV-1
I know this one is a bit cheesy, but it reminds me of the 80’s when I was a lot younger.
Just found this LP in a charity shop, although I have it on cassette from back in the 80’s thought I’ll pick it up anyway.

Debbie Gibson – Out of the blue

Debbie Gibson - Out Of The Blue.jpg

• Haha

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing