What's Spinning Tonight?

That is very kind of your boss. My condolences about your father. I hope you can find peace and go back to listening to music as soon as possible! The right music has always had a therapeutic effect on me, maybe that's worth considering someday?
Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it.

I actually tried to relax some last night and sat down and listened to Phil Collins' But Seriously album. That album came out in 1989 and listening to it took me back to younger, better times. So thank you for the suggestion on listening to some music again.

• Love
Reactions: Johan K
David Sylvian – Sleepwalkers - a perfect record as a prequel to a late afternoon drinking party at my sisters
:hiccup

FFkvrmY.jpg

David Sylvian – Sleepwalkers - a perfect record as a prequel to a late afternoon drinking party at my sisters
:hiccup

FFkvrmY.jpg
Sounds great, Shane!

This one is going along my cold and frozen Easter morning holiday coffee?:D:

Astral Projection - AMEN, from 2002 on CD, through the Schiit Audio headphone system. Good way to start a weekend holiday indeed.

/ Jk

Little info on Astral Projection:

IMG_7711.jpeg IMG_7712.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: P-pan and XV-1

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing