What are the absolute best sounding instrumental or vocal CD's that you own?

zepherman

Jun 25, 2010
The Sunny Southwest
I'm trying to build my collection with the best sounding instrumental and vocal CD's available. Here's what I own that I consider to be the absolute best!

P1010469.jpg

P1010472.jpg

P1010474.jpg

P1010478-1.jpg

P1010479.jpg

P1010481.jpg

P1010484.jpg

P1010485.jpg

P1010493.jpg

P1010494.jpg

P1010495.jpg

SpyroGyra.jpg

Another Armik fan Cool! Love the Escala version of Children by Robert Miles btw :) I just went on an FIM K2 binge. IMO they're all worth it.

How about a little Special EFX " Master Piece" and I'll add a little Pat Matheny "We Live here" for good measure. and kudos on Peter White and Spyro Gyro!

Another Armik fan Cool! Love the Escala version of Children by Robert Miles btw :) I just went on an FIM K2 binge. IMO they're all worth it.

Yes I really enjoy Armik's music, he's very talented, and the sound quality on many of his newer releases is excellent!. Yes Escala do an awesome version of Children. I'm looking forward to any new CD's they release. I need to look into CD's that are K2 mastered.

How about a little Special EFX " Master Piece" and I'll add a little Pat Matheny "We Live here" for good measure. and kudos on Peter White and Spyro Gyro!

I've heard of Pat Metheny, but I'm not familiar with the others you listed. I'll check them out. Yeah Peter White has to be my all time favorite Contemporary Jazz Guitarist. And Spyro Gyra are great!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing