What tonearm(s) are people using with their Koetsu cartridges?

lem321

Feb 7, 2014
I have a coralstone diamond and urushi vermillion on a Glanz 124. Wonderful.
when I went back to a turntable some years ago, I had the vermillion on an sme IV and then a V. Neither got the best out of the koetsu.
the Glanz brought the vermillion to life and the the coralstone to end game for me. Highly recommended.
i had in between A 4-point that was better than the sme, but the Glanz is better. The 4 point I have with an Esturo urushi Bordeau. The Glanz / coralstone is much better…
Thank you for giving us your feedback on different tonearms + Koetsu. The Glanz sounds like a great combination and reminds me of the Fidelity Research FR-66s.

hb22

May 25, 2018
Holbo mk2 + Koetsu Rosewood Signature and Koetsu Black Goldline

Attachments

• holbo + koetsu rosewood s.jpg
    holbo + koetsu rosewood s.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 3
  • holbo koetsu black.jpg
    holbo koetsu black.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 3

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing