VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Heheh, I saw that last week, really funny

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
Late one night a man is driving down the road, speeding quite a bit. A cop notices how fast he is going and pulls him over. The cop says to the man, "Are you aware of how fast you were going?"
The man replies, "Yes I am. I'm trying to escape a robbery I got involved in."
The cop gives him a skeptical look and says, "Were you the one being robbed?"
The man casually replies, "No, I committed the robbery."
The cop looks shocked that the man admitted this. "So you're telling me you were speeding...AND committed a robbery?"
"Yes," the man calmly says. "I have the loot in the back."
The cop begins to get angry. "Sir, I'm afraid you have to come with me." The cop reaches in the window to subdue the man.
"Don't do that!" the man yells fearfully. "I'm scared you will find the gun in my glove compartment!" The cop pulls his hand out. "Wait here," he says.
The cop calls for backup. Soon cops, cars, and helicopters are flooding the area. The man is cuffed quickly and taken towards a car. However, before he gets in, a cop walks up to him and says, while gesturing to the cop that pulled him over, "Sir, this officer informed us that you had committed a robbery, had stolen loot in the trunk of your car, and had a loaded gun in your glove compartment. However, we found none of these things in your car."
The man replies, "Yeah, and I bet that liar said I was speeding too!"

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Nice Gary!

Tom

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Hello everyone. I'm in need of a huge favor.

My cousin has 2 tickets for the 2017 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $2,500 for each ticket, but didn't realize when he bought them last year, that it was going to be the same day of his wedding.

If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.
The wedding is at the Church of God at 6pm. Her name is Sharon; she is 5'6, great smile, good cook, and loves to cuddle... she'll be the one in the white puffy dress!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Hello everyone. I'm in need of a huge favor.

My cousin has 2 tickets for the 2017 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $2,500 for each ticket, but didn't realize when he bought them last year, that it was going to be the same day of his wedding.

If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.
The wedding is at the Church of God at 6pm. Her name is Sharon; she is 5'6, great smile, good cook, and loves to cuddle... she'll be the one in the white puffy dress!

LMAO ... good one! :D

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
On Valentine's make love like America prints currency. Unsustainably.

Don't make love like Britain and have an early exit.

On Valentine's, let's build a relationship based on what backs fiat money - trust .

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
You just have to be able to form your own opinion without the help of Hollywood or the MSM.

It's a lot like listening to HiFi without the use of a hearing aid.

"Oh boy", is all I'm going to say.

Let's leave it at that, before I get started.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
I took this picture two weeks ago, while attempting to park at this parking spot, which duly sports a meter also

blocked.JPG

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing