Starbucks red cups

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
I still have no idea why Americans are so upset about red Starbucks cups!!!

That's easy...there is a little more than half the population in the country that is not too keen on the change the far political left have wrought on this country over the past 7 years. The cup is just the latest symbol of this change in traditions that has pissed off a lot of people. The election to put a stop to this change is a little less than a year away. Nerves are frayed for some. Personally I feel Starbucks coffee is mass produced crap. I prefer local craft roasters.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
PS. I believe nothing of the sort Tim, only that there is a very real war going on (edit- rephrase) with these nations and their principles.

david

Which nations?

Tim

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
Umm, guys. I started this thread because I wanted to know what all the fuss about the red cups was about. It went on to the second page before someone made an attempt to answer my question, and it has gone on forever with way too many diversions - bashing Christmas, Trump, conservatives in general, and now Paris. It would have been great if my question was answered on the first page, because after 8 pages ... I still have no idea why Americans are so upset about red Starbucks cups!!!

Americans are not upset about red Starbucks cups. A couple of TV talking heads are trying to manufacture controversy.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing