Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
IMG_1048.jpeg

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Another competitor to Wilson WAMM and Magico M9 is announced!

• Sad
Reactions: bonzo75

Republicoftexas69

Looks interesting however if I had $750k to blow it would not be on speakers. Cessna P210 I am all in

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US

Sonus Faber is popular in Korea since it suits classical music in small to medium size rooms.

I could listen to tons of them at Seoul Audio Show 2023. ;)

But It lack excitement to me rather too polite.

After listening to Magico M9, I got the impression that I could go for it if I spare 1M$ including the cost of amplifier.

But I am saving money to buy second house in Hawaii.

Thus it is more likely that I will settle at some field coil modern or replica speakers under 50K$ in near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: songeraudio

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Reactions: Alrainbow

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US

Sonus Faber is popular in Korea since it suits classical music in small to medium size rooms.

I could listen to tons of them at Seoul Audio Show 2023. ;)

But It lack excitement to me rather too polite.

After listening to Magico M9, I got the impression that I could go for it if I spare 1M$ including the cost of amplifier.

But I am saving money to buy second house in Hawaii.

Thus it is more likely that I will settle at some filed coil modern or replica speakers under 50K$ in near future.
It is going to be nice if they play Sonus Faber Supreama at Axpona 2024.

Then I will give my opinion comparing Magico M9 and Sonus Suprema.

Last edited:

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
They might sound good, but they surely do not look that good. And that has always been the main selling point of Sonus Faber ! Maybe the Aidas will drop even more in price in the used market, i want a set of those for my TV room ! :)

Amir

May 3, 2021
Tehran, Iran
www.amiraudio.com
I listened to Sonus faber Aida many times, it really needs huge power ...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing