Rossini Internet Radio

robob

Nov 4, 2022
Hey Folks,

I am picking up a Rossini Apex tomorrow. I can find no details on how to use the Internet radio function including in the manuals. Anyone want to enlighten me?

Thanks,
Robert

oldvinyl

Jun 3, 2017
Specific Northwest - Seattle area
Hey Folks,

I am picking up a Rossini Apex tomorrow. I can find no details on how to use the Internet radio function including in the manuals. Anyone want to enlighten me?

Thanks,
Robert
It is a feature accessed through their Mosaic app. Mosaic App Manual Mosiac app can be downloaded and installed on an iOS or Android device.

dCS Mosaic supports digital music streams from the following sources when the dCS device is controlled with the dCS Mosaic Control app:
  • UPnP (in conjunction with MinimServer)
  • USB storage attached to the dCS device
  • Deezer Hi-Fi
  • Qobuz
  • TIDAL
  • Internet radio
  • Podcasts

Reactions: Lee

oldvinyl

Jun 3, 2017
Specific Northwest - Seattle area
I understand that. Can you elaborate?

Thanks,
Robert
Alas I have a Vivaldi and use a transport. I don't have the upsampler with the internet interface, so I don't use the Mosaic app.

But it looks like in the Mosaic app you would use the SERVICES button to select the radio.

You can ask over on the dCS Audio community forum. Some of the dCS employees monitor for questions.

Or, just sit down with the Mosaic app and select SERVICES then radio.

robob

Nov 4, 2022
Alas I have a Vivaldi and use a transport. I don't have the upsampler with the internet interface, so I don't use the Mosaic app.

But it looks like in the Mosaic app you would use the SERVICES button to select the radio.

You can ask over on the dCS Audio community forum. Some of the dCS employees monitor for questions.

Or, just sit down with the Mosaic app and select SERVICES then radio.
Ok thanks. I was hoping someone could give me details so I know if my favs are accessible. Picking it up in a few hours so I will find out:)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing