QuickSilver GOLD Contact Enhancer lets you hear your gear's FULL POTENTIAL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Don't have a clue about over-hyping, etc of this product.

But will contribute that my experiences with this product was not good. It becomes impossible to clean off without aggressive techniques, especially in applications of high temperature as in amplifiers. It took a lot of careful effort to get rid of it from pin sockets. Luckily, I still have the red/blue cramolin fluids and have gone back to using them judiciously to very good effect.

John

Last edited:

TBone

Nov 15, 2012
Guys, I've kept my amp on 24/7 since doing this tweak and today when I turned up that volume I could not believe the.. transparent.. crystal clear sound just floating there..in mid air.. in front of me!:D so it's starting to get a little better now....

I'm getting goosebumps when every song starts playing now :D

My jaw is getting.. closer to that floor! :D

Shouldn't you be on a rooftop screaming ...

tb1

TBone

Nov 15, 2012
They might be a lot people screaming from their rooftops about this tweak later down the road ! I wonder if John Atkinson will hear the echo?

Scream loudly, so JA doesn't get your "echo" confused with fake reverb ...

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
It's pretty amazing what this tweak has done to my system:D, it's like I was sitting in the tenth:( row before this tweak and now I'm sitting in the first row and the music just surrounds me:D..it's floating all around and behind me now!...:cool:

oh please! Dial it down a bit. Are you part of the family that owns the rights to this stuff?

TBone

Nov 15, 2012
I WISH I owned the rights to this product after doing this tweak !!! :D They are going to make A LOT OF MONEY later on down the road when the word gets out about this TWEAK.........

You "wish"?

Strange that the person who wrote the flamboyant descriptions on the QuickSilver site uses the EXACT same style of hyperbole as you have here. Consider the specific SCREAMING descriptions, often ending in !!!

QuickSilver copy ...

"QuickSilver Contact Enhancer is MULTIPLE TIMES BETTER"
"Contact Enhancer on the planet... PERIOD."
"If you are a true audiophile... and want the BEST... we strongly recommend that you "go for the GOLD"!!!
"QuickSilver GOLD is GUARANTEED to be the most EXCEPTIONAL, OUTSTANDING and BEST VALUE contact enhancer on the market today... Period."
"FOUNDATION to realizing the FULL POTENTIAL"
"they can NEVER go back to listening"
"GOLD MUST BE seen and heard to be believed".
"And it's GUARANTEED TO PERFORM!!!"

compared to your post here ...

"It was like I took BLANKETS off my speakers!.. This STUFF is AMAZING!!"
"I'm already getting GOOSEBUMPS!"
"One thing I'm finding out about this tweak is I'm MUCH MORE EMOTIONALLY CONNECTED TO THE MUSIC NOW!"
"it sounded SO REAL!!"
"it really does MATTER and it's a very BIG deal!"
"NO hyperbola HERE!"
"Nobody has EVER put this stuff inside their gear LIKE THIS before and its turning out to be a BIG DEAL!"
"going to make this BIG OF A IMPROVEMENT!!"

notice any resemblance(!!!)

It's obvious to me that you're SPAMMING and SHILLING(!!!). Your credibility in this matter is highly questionable, as is the products "GUARANTEED" capabilities. Furthermore, the extreme way you continually spam/hype the product here, as compared to the site's actual hyper-prose, further questions your TRUE(!!!) affiliation ...

!!!Buyer Beware!!!

tb1

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Audio_Karma, I do have to ask. Are you affiliated in any way shape or form to this company, its interests or profit? As a member of this forum, it is required that you disclose this information if in fact you are.

Tom

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Audio_Karma, I do have to ask. Are you affiliated in any way shape or form to this company, its interests or profit? As a member of this forum, it is required that you disclose this information if in fact you are.

Tom

Last edited:

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Please allow me to offer a friendly bit of advice then. Chill out on the rave reviews. I'm not speaking as a moderator, I'm speaking from my own mouth. You seem to lose credibility with every post you make. Take a step back and read the thread. Don't read into to what you say...but others and what they have to say. This has been a one way conversation for the most part and many folks are reacting the way I don't think you intended it to.

If you are not affiliated with the company in any way, you might serve them best by toning it down a notch. ;)

Tom

TBone

Nov 15, 2012

Damage control ...

Audio_Karma ... strange again (not really), compared to your many hyper-posts here, many of those so-called "testimonials" on the QuickSilver site seem to have the EXACT same style of hype'd prose, using IDENTICAL remarks such as ...

"But what I got was a total transformation. WOW!!!"

""Brian, The QuickSilver GOLD™ takes my system to a whole new level. We're just outside the gates of heaven here... vast soundstage... deeper, wider and taller... totally 3-Dimensional!"

"You are notlooking at a diorama... you're in it."

"When I received the Quicksilver Gold from you last month it was a jaw dropper."

"After the week had passed by, I was floored...It was like somebody had flipped a switch, and voila, the system took on a whole new level of sonic bliss, a whole new life."

"You will never hear what your system really sounds like until you try this product."

"After five minutes of listening and picking our jaws up off of the floor we stared at each other literally stupefied by what we had just heard..."

"Then I ran these LR-treated discs through the Nespa Pro. Wow!&* Finally, I applied the Quick Silver Gold. Double Wow!!!"

you can fool some of the people some of the time ... but eventually ...
tb1

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing