QuickSilver GOLD Contact Enhancer lets you hear your gear's FULL POTENTIAL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
I've read on a few forums (and from respected friends) that Furutech Nano Liquid is the best & uses pure gold and silver super-micro particles ?with nano technology?. When I get around to it, this product is on my tweak list!

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I've read on a few forums (and from respected friends) that Furutech Nano Liquid is the best & uses pure gold and silver super-micro particles ?with nano technology?. When I get around to it, this product is on my tweak list!

Last edited:

stehno

Jul 5, 2014
Salem, OR
"QuickSilver GOLD Contact Enhancer lets you hear your gear's FULL POTENTIAL !"

I have no doubt that QuickSlilver Gold Contact Enhancer offers sonci benefits. But this hyperbola is killing me.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
"QuickSilver GOLD Contact Enhancer lets you hear your gear's FULL POTENTIAL !"

I have no doubt that QuickSlilver Gold Contact Enhancer offers sonci benefits. But this hyperbola is killing me.

Last edited:

stehno

Jul 5, 2014
Salem, OR
Hype

I am trying to let you all know my feedback on this tweak so far...NO hyperbola HERE!...

Nobody has EVER put this stuff inside their gear LIKE THIS before and its turning out to be a BIG DEAL!..

I still can't believe difference this stuff has made inside my amp!...and it keeps getting better!..:)

They say it takes about 3 or 4 months for about 85% of break-in so it might take 6 months for 100%.

If this stuff keeps improving like this for 6 months...by then, my jaw might be on the floor!..:)

Some of you need to try this tweak out for yourself.. on some cheap gear ....

You are overlooking the potentially significant influence of proper line conditioning, proper vibration mgmt, inferior or superior recordings, tubes, transistors, op amps, capacitors, cryo-treated products, power cables, interconnects, speaker cables, component synergy, as well as everything else that may influence.

In light of these other potential influencers that help us hear our gear's "full potential", it matters little how much benefit the Quicksilver product provides or how excited you are, your statement is still hype.

You're not even saying it helps one hear their gear's full potential which few could argue. Instead, you seem to be saying it and it alone allows one to hear their gear's full potential. If so, that's the nonsense part.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
You are overlooking the potentially significant influence of proper line conditioning, proper vibration mgmt, inferior or superior recordings, tubes, transistors, op amps, capacitors, cryo-treated products, power cables, interconnects, speaker cables, component synergy, as well as everything else that may influence.

In light of these other potential influencers that help us hear our gear's "full potential", it matters little how much benefit the Quicksilver product provides or how excited you are, your statement is still hype.

You're not even saying it helps one hear their gear's full potential which few could argue. Instead, you seem to be saying it and it alone allows one to hear their gear's full potential. If so, that's the nonsense part.

Last edited:

stehno

Jul 5, 2014
Salem, OR
I don't think my statement is "hyped" at all!..

What I'm finding out with this tweak is when we close those very small gaps between our connections inside our gear, we can then hear the full potential of that gear and that's one of the things that the QuickSilver Gold is doing here...

That's why I ONLY put this stuff inside my amp only so I could find out what this would do inside my amp and its turning out to be a very big deal and is very important if we want hear that gear's full potential!..

If you think my statement is "hyped", then YOU should try this tweak out for yourself and find out for yourself what YOU think this tweak is doing...
Please.. let us know what you think! :)

I think I might just found the "HOLY GRAIL" of tweaks here !..:D

Sorry, but that simply is not possible. Again, I don't want to discredit the Quicksilver product, but at this juncture I can't help but think that is exactly what you are doing with your potentially unbridled enthusiasm. IMO.

But if you don't mind recapping, what are some of the more significant audible benefits you're hearing as a result of using this product? Thx.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Sorry, but that simply is not possible. Again, I don't want to discredit the Quicksilver product, but at this juncture I can't help but think that is exactly what you are doing with your potentially unbridled enthusiasm. IMO.

But if you don't mind recapping, what are some of the more significant audible benefits you're hearing as a result of using this product? Thx.

Last edited:

TBone

Nov 15, 2012
with nano technology

(sigh)

The musical performance unrolls with an almost cinematic sense of continuity and flow!

... long time before this stuff fully breaks-in so they will be more feedback later on after break-in.

One can only imagine the sonic gains you'll soon imagine ...

tb1

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
We've got one guy, mostly talking to himself. He's new. Haven't counted but I'd guess that most of his 52 posts are in this thread, aggressively promoting this tweak. Spam?

Tim

TBone

Nov 15, 2012
We've got one guy, mostly talking to himself. He's new. Haven't counted but I'd guess that most of his 52 posts are in this thread, aggressively promoting this tweak. Spam?

I don't know, bridled enthusiasm is one thing ... but over-hyping/shilling a particular product beyond it's obvious capabilities is quite another ...

allvinyl

Apr 10, 2013
Burnsville, MN
Quicksilver Contact Enhancer Products

Don't have a clue about over-hyping, etc of this product.

But will contribute that my experiences with this product was not good. It becomes impossible to clean off without aggressive techniques, especially in applications of high temperature as in amplifiers. It took a lot of careful effort to get rid of it from pin sockets. Luckily, I still have the red/blue cramolin fluids and have gone back to using them judiciously to very good effect.

John

I don't know, bridled enthusiasm is one thing ... but over-hyping/shilling a particular product beyond it's obvious capabilities is quite another ...

TBone

Nov 15, 2012
Luckily, I still have the red/blue cramolin fluids and have gone back to using them judiciously to very good effect.

I understand why certain compounds may help conductivity, especially using dissimilar metals, however I much prefer a direct metal-on-metal connection ... which is the main reason I've modded my system to accommodate rhodium (Cardas) interconnects (w/matching female RCA's). Speaker / wire connections were modded to accept a pure copper-on-copper contact, held very tightly.

allvinyl

Apr 10, 2013
Burnsville, MN
Excuse me. I wrote that I DID use it inside my gear and also wrote why I would not use it again. For ME, this tweak is not worth the aggravation it brings along as a consequence. I am happy it is working for you but not everyone's experience will mirror yours.

John

Before some of you start running off at the mouth HERE!! you have remember that this product has NOT been used like I'm using it, NOBODY has put this stuff between their connections inside their gear BEFORE!...

I had no idea this kind of tweak was going to make this BIG OF A IMPROVEMENT!!

What I have found out with this tweak is it does make a big difference in sound when you close those gaps between all those connections inside your gear!!

What I have posted here is what I'm hearing so far with this tweak and the difference is Amazing !!!

If some of you want try this tweak with some cheap gear then PLEASE DO SO!! and then you can come back on this thread and run off at the mouth with your feedback on this tweak... the GOOD OR NOT !...

Have a nice day...:)

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
For the purpose of de-oxidizing connections the product of choice with most technicians is deoxit and there is a specific way to use it. No goo of any kind will I ever use in my equipment.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
For the purpose of de-oxidizing connections the product of choice with most technicians is deoxit and there is a specific way to use it. No goo of any kind will I ever use in my equipment.

Last edited:

TBone

Nov 15, 2012
Before some of you start running off at the mouth HERE!! you have remember that this product has NOT been used like I'm using it, NOBODY has put this stuff between their connections inside their gear BEFORE!...

geez ... that above tweak is near ancient, i can't speak for younger audiophiles today, but in my day ... cleaning & treating inner connections was considered "basic annual maintenance" by many ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing