New Bee

Mark R

Jul 31, 2023
Hi Guys ...Just found this Forum. On allot of different Audio forums. I was looking for a Marantz Forum. This one looks like it has everything.
Looked around and just signed up. I'm a Vintage Audio guy. I'd like to go back to tubes but ain't got the bucks for the old Vintage stuff. So..I'm in my way back machine and I'm in the 70's.

I'm a Marantz guy. My rig is all Marantz. I have a Bi Amped system with a Model 500 and 250 and 3300 Preamp. I also have another 3300 and 250 which are used for my rear Channels in my 5.1 Surround set up. My Main Front Speakers are Eelecto Voice Sentry III Speakers. I have 4. One on top of the other turned upside down on each side Left and right. My rear speakers are "DCM 3" ways.

I can't help myself when it comes to looking around for Marantz gear that isn't working. I have a shop in my spare room with all the test equipment needed to repair the stuff I find. Right now I am finishing up a Marantz Model 500 that some Trunk Monkey worked on. It's in good shape appearance wise and is running now but has to go thru a bunch of adjustments called for in the shop manual. I'll probably put it up for ale when I'm done.

Anyway good to be here and I'll scan some of the different area's of this forum. I'll also kick in a few bucks as I noticed a support tab .
Regards: Mark R

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing