New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Dallas pulling away. .

So far at OKC, I see the Thunder playing the same type of game as the Celtics did tonight. Very uninspiring as Dallas breaks out to an early 10 point lead.

I learned something tonight that I did not know...SGA started with the Clippers sitting the bench until he was traded to the Thunder

Where wss Ballmer in that decision? I'd take SGA over Kawhi any day of the week.
Steve, they traded Alexander and 5 players to land Paul George.

Steve, they traded Alexander and 5 players to land Paul George.
I never knew SGA was a Clipper. So what team do you think got the better of the deal;)

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Originally Charlotte drafted Sla only to deal him to the Clippers for Bridges.

The Thunder made a bit of a run at it but TBH the Mavs look much better tonight than they did in game one as they find a way to slow down the Thunder

Series all tied at 1-1

Final Dallas 119-110

Reactions: christoph
Tim Hardaway. Washington. 2 big scorers.

Missed both games today.

I do like complications in a series.
Both 1-1.
Luca does like the upset. Gotta check the box score of that game.

Stephen A the king of exaggerations leads the pack. After 1 loss, the series is over, things like that. After 2 losses , sweep is a foregone conclusion. In most of the history of the playoffs, sweeps are not common, precisely why it was extended to seven games. 8th beating 1st is nothing much other than an upset, the last most famous one was number 8 Clippers beating the then defending Champs Spurs in 7 games with a Chris Paul acrobatic shot. Being favored means you have to play to win. Not ride on history to win. NUGGETS have been earmarked to be swept, but Wolves still to beat them twice still. And again, many x factors will come into play. How many Willis Reed phenomenon are still to come? The last was Giannis with a gruesome twisted little knee a few years ago. Good play, and luck, are both needed. Who knew of a Washington from Charlotte who just came to
Dallas a few months ago during the trade deadline and who scored 29 points against the Thunder last night?

Last edited:
Just have to appreciate the NBA playoffs. Just when it looks like teams are about to be humiliated off the court, they turn the tables. Who thought Cavs had a chance at a win? Who thought Dallas would come back to win game 2? Who could've predicted the Knicks still winning without their entire starting front line; take the starting forwards and center from any other team and what are you left with? While I think T'Wolves will make the NBA Finals, I won't be shocked if Denver makes a series of this round... even down 2-0 at this point.

Just have to appreciate the NBA playoffs. Just when it looks like teams are about to be humiliated off the court, they turn the tables. Who thought Cavs had a chance at a win? Who thought Dallas would come back to win game 2? Who could've predicted the Knicks still winning without their entire starting front line; take the starting forwards and center from any other team and what are you left with? While I think T'Wolves will make the NBA Finals, I won't be shocked if Denver makes a series of this round... even down 2-0 at this point.
Absolutely . And The ESPN honchos predicted a lakers Le Broom but he won 1 . :D

The Wolves are playing with the traditional Eastern conference tough defense . Meanwhile, the Boston Celtics
Are playing the traditional Western
run and gun , Shoot on the open field OK Coral game .

you know your team. Phil. You called it right on

What went wrong for Celtics in Game 2 loss to Cavaliers

Two things Boston does well -- hitting 3-pointers and grabbing offensive rebounds -- were missing in a series-tying loss.

Absolutely . And The ESPN honchos predicted a lakers Le Broom but he won 1 . :D
with due respect, IIRC the was Kendrick Perkins making that prediction

The Wolves are playing with the traditional Eastern conference tough defense . Meanwhile, the Boston Celtics
Are playing the traditional Western
run and gun , Shoot on the open field OK Coral game .
The problem is Phil is that the Knicks and likely the Pacers are not playing the EC style. Both are pushing the envelope

I would be shocked to see the Wolves sweep Denver as Denver is just too good. Yet having said that the Nuggets IMO are looking old compared to the young and energized Wolves. They took Murray completely out of his game and he played despeartion style and was fined a bunch as he threw the heater into the stands. That is so out of style for the Nuggs

I still feel the refs in these series have been subpar

If I we're woke Adam Silver I would have suspended the ref for the rest of the series for not throwing Malone out of the game but rather went face to face jawing with hiim

you know your team. Phil. You called it right on

What went wrong for Celtics in Game 2 loss to Cavaliers

Two things Boston does well -- hitting 3-pointers and grabbing offensive rebounds -- were missing in a series-tying loss.

8 / 35 from the ARC . The Best way to lose . But once they hit the first 5 long balls it's Contagious.

I think the Thunder is undeed an exciting team to watch but last night as well as their win in game one showed me nothing that would convince me they can beat either the Wolves or Nuggets in a 7 game series. The Toothpick matches up well with the Unicorn but in a seven game series in the WC I not so sure. Hes an amazing 3 point shooter and he has the legs of a 22 yo unlike Jokic but he wont be able to withstand the pounding he will sustain against Jokic as well as ALL of the Wolves "Bigs"

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing