New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

There was never a doubt in my mind as to who's going to be MVP this year

well deserved . Third time in 4 years shows how great player he is

Reactions: jadis
  • Sad
Reactions: christoph
Knicks on a big run, now up by 5. Mini - Willis Reed moment there as Brunson looks good to go again. This game now is about momentum.

Reactions: Steve Williams
Interesting as Og is the lead scorer both teams with 28 and Brunson on a bad foot still has 24

Pacers are an exciting team but they can’t match the Knicks who are for real this year. If this all goes as expected it looks like a Celtics Knicks EC final and Knicks are a hungry team with a lot to prove.

90-83 Knicks as Halliburton gets his first points since the first period. To me he has to assert himself otherwise Knicks are going to easily win this series

Reactions: christoph
And late game, the offensive boards of the Knicks are killing the Pacers.

Brunson seems to connect on anything he throws up, even the soft trickle in shots from afar still goes in.

Last edited:
Terrific game once again as the Knicks simply feel it

Too much Brunson and not enough Halliburton. Even with a bad foot Brunson is beyond incredible and DiVincenxo is deadly from outside the arc plus the Knicks dominate the offensive boards

Pacers are a fast exciting team but sometimes they have too much mustard on the hot dog and turn the ball over

Halliburton is their leader but he’s not leading. He’s a huge disappointment

Carlisle is thrown out for arguing a call

Final. Knicks go up 2

Final Knicks 130-121

Divincenzo and Og were standouts but Og out with a hamstring

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Terrific game once again as the Knicks simply feel it

Too much Brunson and not enough Halliburton. Even with a bad foot Brunson is beyond incredible and DiVincenxo is deadly from outside the arc plus the Knicks dominate the offensive boards

Pacers are a fast exciting team but sometimes they have too much mustard on the hot dog and turn the ball over

Halliburton is their leader but he’s not leading. He’s a huge disappointment

Carlisle is thrown out for arguing a call

Final. Knicks go up 2

Final Knicks 130-121

Divincenzo and Og were standouts but Og out with a hamstring
It must have been that double dribble on the big center of the Knicks which the referees decided to overturn it without a challenge. Carlisle was fuming on that. But Pacers lost the game on sheer better hustle and offensive boards by the Knicks.

Knicks are simple: they are talented and come to play 48 minutes every game; the other teams don't. This makes them dangerous.

There was no double dribble as I saw it nor did he turn the ball over but I can see Carlisle’s point about not having a challenge Once again infers the game has become do fast rather refs cannot keep up snd they are either missing or miscalling plays

Knicks are simple: they are talented and come to play 48 minutes every game; the other teams don't. This makes them dangerous.
I must admit that Isaiah never impressed me but in the finals he’s banging the boards and making terrific shots. The other killer that both team have is making the sideline 3 where there is so little room for their feet behind the arc without stepping out of bounds

I have smears secret this is the Celtics to lose but I’m not so sure now. Even if Celtics win the EC there is clearly changing of the guard just as we are seeing in the WC

I must admit that Isaiah never impressed me but in the finals he’s banging the boards and making terrific shots.

His claim to fame is the half court heave that went in in Game 1. Previously I would have thought he's hack a Shaq candidate but he's making the free throws too.

In my opinion that is Thib's trademark. I heard something like that when he was at Chicago. The players are very well conditioned. I never saw Josh Hart run like that in his Lakers days. It's a high octane offense and defense that even Denver showed it could run out of gas. Kudos to the conditioning coach of the Knicks.

It's amusing to watch Thibs with a negative call on the sidelines. It's like he's so worried the Hudson River is going to spill over. :D

Father of Brunson is an assistant coach of the Knicks, just learned that yesterday. Quite an inspiration, for both.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing