New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Watching OKC vs Mavs and tied at 23 after first period No matter how good OKC is that they finished first I just can’t see the Thunder beating either Denver or Wolves in a seven game series

Reactions: christoph and jadis
OKC pulls their stars at the 3:40 minute of the 4th as game 1 is in the refrigerator for the Thunder. To me it was a yawner of a win for the Thunder

Thunder leads 113-92 with 1:50 left

This looks too easy for the Thunder

• Wow
I've cried my tears. Sob.

That OKC-Mavs game. That was fun to watch.

OKC pulls their stars at the 3:40 minute of the 4th as game 1 is in the refrigerator for the Thunder. To me it was a yawner of a win for the Thunder

Thunder leads 113-92 with 1:50 left

This looks too easy for the Thunder
SGA pulled with just another rebound and assist needed for a triple double. No stat padding with this OKC squad. Sorry Russ LOL

No suspension....the commish must feel that suspending Muray would not be good for ticket sales
Having lived through Patrick Ewing being suspended a playoff game for taking a single step on to the floor, fifty feet from the on court scuffle, I find this lack of a suspension outrageous. If a fan did it, they would be banned for life. It sets the worst precedent possible. $100,000???? That's one quarter of a game pay... meaningless.

About my Knicks: Pacers fans should stop whining; you had a 9 point lead with a few minutes to go and coughed it up well before either of the calls that went against you. Once again we see the difference between teams who come to play 47 minutes and those who ply 48!

Last edited:
About my Knicks: Pacers fans should stop whining; you had a 9 point lead with a few minutes to go and coughed it up well before either of the calls that went against you. Once again we see the difference between teams who come to play 47 minutes and those who ply 48!
I can't argue with what you say but I still maintain that the flop by DiVincenzo cost them the game. I thought it was an exciting gam but for me that Denver-Wolves series is simply basketball at its very finest

The way I see the Knicks and Pacers is that they are the teas of the future in the EC. The biggest difference however is a player named Brunson who IMO has emerged as the next great superstar. Pacers have Haliburton and IMO a deeper bench than the Knicks but in the final minute, you give the ball to Brunson and the rest is history. It's great to see a rebirth of that old Knicks -Pacers rivalry

Jalen Brunson is on a postseason roll not seen since Michael Jordan as the Knicks go for a 2-0 lead

3 or 4 40 point games is truly rare, in the playoffs.

Reactions: christoph
Having lived through Patrick Ewing being suspended a playoff game for taking a single step on to the floor, fifty feet from the on court scuffle, I find this lack of a suspension outrageous. If a fan did it, they would be banned for life. It sets the worst precedent possible. $100,000???? That's one quarter of a game pay... meaningless.
I completely agree with you.
Very poor and a sad direction of the NBA :mad:

Reactions: Steve Williams
watching the start of Knicks and Pacers, I have to admit that Jalen Brunson without question has been the overall best player in either conference in these playoffs. Josh Hart is also a standout at both ends of the court

Well played first period by both teams as a back and forth with Knicks taking a 12 point lead only to be tied by the Pacers

End of 1st. Tied 36-36

Haliburton has 13 in the 1st after only 6 in the entire first game

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing