New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Never thought I would say it but Denver has met it's match as Wolves Dee is stifling Murray and Jokic and it shows as the Wolves hold a commanding lead 36-20 early in the 2nd and without Gobert

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
the Wolves are hungry and they aint the Lakers. They are for real and are smothering Denver to the point that they are playing a desperation game right now and halfway through the 2nd Wolves lead 45-28

They are like a swarm of bees all over the Nuggets

This just in and not surprised he would win it. We deserved as another Spurs center gains his due

Spurs big Victor Wembanyama named 2023-24 Kia NBA Rookie of the Year

A unanimous winner, Wembanyama becomes the 3rd Spurs player to claim rookie honors, joining David Robinson (1989-90) and Tim Duncan (1997-98).

Edwards is juiced, more so this game than even the last

Jokic is a non factor with the swarming defense . Wolves have put Jamal Murray completely out of rhythm and he too is playing a desperation game. Nah Reid is all over Jokic

At the half Wolves are in command 61-35

Denver has never been down this much at the half in the playoffs and once again, this aint the Lakers they are playing

Edwards is juiced, more so this game than even the last

Jokic is a non factor with the swarming defense . Wolves have put Jamal Murray completely out of rhythm and he too is playing a desperation game. Nah Reid is all over Jokic

At the half Wolves are in command 61-35

Denver has never been down this much at the half in the playoffs and once again, this aint the Lakers they are playing
I never imagined the Wolves will be this fierce and ready for the show....

And OKC is yet to show its wares !

Reactions: christoph
Gobert is out tonight for personal reasons. 2 man mountains are good enough for the Wolves. :D

• Wow
Never thought I would see the Nuggets limited to 32% shooting whereas the Wolves are shooting 56%

Naz Reid is guarding Jokic such that Jokic is a non factor in this game and when he isn't guarding Jokic he's shooting 3's

Wolves are young and hungry and Malone is going crazy on the sidelines. I thought he was going to get tossed early in the first period

78-50 Wolves midway through the 3rd

Btw, I heard earlier from the Knicks announcer that Reggie is coming to NY for game 2. :eek:

• Wow
small run by Denver at the end of the 3rd to close the gap (slightly)

Denver lead by as much as 34

End of 3rd Wolves 82-60 !!!
If they close it to 10 by the fourth it would be a game.

If they close it to 10 by the fourth it would be a game.
It's the Denver bench that is making the run now . I've never seen a game with so many successful challenges

• Wow
Who is Justin Holiday coming off the Denver bench and scores 4 three's

Reggie Jackson who was a big help off the bench suddenly is helped off to the dressing room with a bad ankle

ANT is the star of this game. I didn't realize he is all of 22 years old.

95-70 with 6 minutes left in the game

Denver fans are leaving for the exits

• Wow
well we all knew that the league is a different beast and that so many good teams in both conferences are competitive and there were going to be surprises and Cinderella. teams. Wolves are young, very fast , very tall, and very strong. The intensity at which they played this game is something that made the Nuggets the team left gasping for air. I can't see Denver playing with this same intensity every game against this very young Wolves team. Murray has been shut down and Jokic has been contained. Porter Jr makes his 3's as does KCP but in the end the Wolves make this easy pickings and go up 2-0 away from home. Only lead in the game by Denver was 2-0 :oops:

Final Wolves 106-80 as Wolves win their 6th consecutive playoff game . Denver usually score 80 points in a half

a season low in scoring for Denver and I was shocked to hear the Denver fans who remained to see the end were chanting "Wolves in Four"

I say be careful about what you wish:cool:

• Wow
I don' think i need to check Vegas to know who is the favorite to win this year's title. Their coach is very good, not an 'old vintage brand name', but these kind of coaches are needed in this league full of young and energetic players WHO can be coached. Hats off to the coaching staff of the Wolves. And once again, I'm so happy to see KAT doing what he is capable of doing for a pure center, considering he was even maligned by his own ex team mate who bolted to another team.

And now, to hunt for a Celtic Manimal. And let him play some games, they actually have 1 in the roster. :D

Who is Justin Holiday coming off the Denver bench and scores 4 three's

Reggie Jackson who was a big help off the bench suddenly is helped off to the dressing room with a bad ankle

ANT is the star of this game. I didn't realize he is all of 22 years old.

95-70 with 6 minutes left in the game

Denver fans are leaving for the exits
Justin is a brother of Jrue. Another brother his Aaron, of the Rockets.

How about that under the leg dunk by former Knicks Toppin. I even thought it would spring out. Lol

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing