New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

My wife's brother in law, born and raised in New York and a tremendous Knicks fan. He's been doing private chats with my son , so ecstatic of his team's new found success. My family met him many years ago and he still plays pickup ball in Queens. I will stay away from chatting with him when it becomes a Celtics Knicks affair. For one, if he insists, I'll bring up the Bernard King scoring 60 points against the Celtics but ultimately got rubbed off. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Williams
I have to admit that as good as Leonard is, he just always is sitting the bench during critical times.

Clippers' Kawhi Leonard ruled out for Game 6 vs. Mavs

LA's standout forward will miss his 3rd straight game as the Clippers try to extend the series against the Mavs.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Good thing DLS doesn't stand for Director - Lee - Spike :rolleyes:;):D

Ok I will shut up now because I see it going Knicks in 5 or 6
Hi Jack. I agree the Knicks will likely win but yet having said that, I did feel a pause as the Pacers are very good but still one big man short. The Knicks have Brunson and Pacers need a player to match his output such as Maxey did for the Sixers

Reactions: jadis
  • Sad
Reactions: jadis
I pray it ain’t Lue as Lue wasnt a good coach other than he did what LeBron told him :oops:
How about Adrian Griffin, the coach who led the Bucks to many victories before getting axed for nothing.

How about Adrian Griffin, the coach who led the Bucks to many victories before getting axed for nothing.
Now there's thought Phil....where is he now?

My other favorite but he has been taken is Ime Udoka

Now there's thought Phil....where is he now?

My other favorite but he has been taken is Ime Udoka
FWIW the next Lakers coach will be the 5th in 8 years

• Wow
Orlando was my other Cinderella team this year in the EC this year and tonight a very quick and good game but the Cavs are not the same team they were during the season but nonetheless Donovan drops 50 points

Game over as Orlando forces a game 7

Finaal Magic 103-96

• Love
Really?
Is there some video footage of this some where to find?
Here you go......the guy plays diirty....I don't care how good he is.....he's a Draymond Green in disguise

• Wow
  • Angry
I have to wonder that if the Clipps are sent fishing tonight, and it looks that's going to happen, Ballmer will start thinking of a coaching change which leaves Lue open for LeBron

The thought of that causes me a lot of heart burn . All Lue has to do is switch locker rooms'

Dallas up 20 with 6 minutes left in the game. I would also dump Kawhi. Hes been a no show in clutch games as long as I can remember

Perk said it best at the 3 min mark.

Brunson's basketball IQ, footwork, and sheer will are a wonder to behold - we are all witness to one of the not-anointed ones forcing his way into the conversation. Looking forward to Knicks vs. Wolves, next year if not this...

Last edited:
Here you go......the guy plays diirty....I don't care how good he is.....he's a Draymond Green in disguise

Thanks for the links, Steve.
I'm shocked at Embiids behavior :eek:

Haliburton needs to do 25 to 30 points a game for the Pacers to succeed. Better if he can match the 41 of Brunson. :)
Brunson just seems to get better and better. He reminds me of Steph in his glory day. I can only imagine the Mavs now if they hadn't traded Brunson.

• Wow
Perk said it best at the 3 min mark.

I thoughts Perks comments were even better at the 8:00 minute mark after they thankfully said Lue is unavailable until next year at the earliest but then went on to say "maybe LeBron should be the coach":eek:

Reactions: jadis and christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing