New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Pretty tough to beat those TNT guys. Never know what is going to happen when they are on.

Maybe the Cavs can take two in Cleveland to make it a series.

Otherwise, it doesn't look to good for them.

remember who was 2-0 last year going into Cleveland for game 3 and what happened

That will always be on any Warriors mind going into Cleveland. Although, as one analyst said, they didn't have KD last year. 30+ points on these 2 games, he is showing his mettle, and I think on the back of his mind, is to do better in his second chance at the Finals. Big 3 of the Warriors rained 87 points against the Cavs' version of 74 points. Klay came out of his slump and what a way to do it. Each game is as important as the next and no game is a throwaway. Game 3 will be a war out there in Cleveland.

Pretty tough to beat those TNT guys. Never know what is going to happen when they are on.

I pity Chuck when Shaq dissed him for never winning a ring. I mean Chuck can have all the valid arguments but when the going got hot, the fact the he never won a ring and Shaq has a lot of them, is like a dagger into his heart.

One highlight of Game 2 was when Steph kept dribbling left, right, front, back and finally eluded LeBron who was man to man on him on that iso play. When Steph got past Lebron, Lebron was trying to do his famous back side block but he was a second too late - Curry sank the layup. :D

That was a ridiculous dribbling and driving exhibition by Curry. He admitted after the game he was a bit out of control but he did eventually make LeBron look silly when he hit the layup.

Shaq did go after Chuck pretty hard last week and he was not kidding around. You could see they were both genuinely angry during that exchange.

Oh, and Shaq should keep his shoes on. He has a foot problem for sure! ;)

Lonzo Ball's father is certainly not doing his son any favors.

If I ran a team I'd be very concerned about having to deal with dear old dad if I drafted Lonzo.

Lonzo Ball's father is certainly not doing his son any favors.

If I ran a team I'd be very concerned about having to deal with dear old dad if I drafted Lonzo.

My feelings too. LaVar is thinking straight capitalism, trying to cash in on shoes deals or sales but his son has not even been drafted yet. He should start thinking Anthony Bennett, No.1 overall a few years ago and last seen playing in Turkey.

Ha ha. That's like Isaiah Thomas working on his post game, or Gregg Popovich going to charm school.

How long can LBJ keep up this super human effort? I don't particularly like him but really, Wow.

I just realized how bulky and ungainly TV makes the players look Stevie. In person these guys are friggin' fluid and graceful. Well maybe not Pachulia. No hope for him! LOL!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing