Inspiration For The Day-You Never Give Up

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
"i don't need hands to hold my wife's heart!"

Wow. First time I have seen this video. It puts so much in perspective.

My ex-boss had a sign in his office that always made me think: "Worry is an abuse of imagination!" Anytime I get unhappy about something, I am reminded of that line and it cheers me up. This man takes this saying to the next level....

MiTT

Jun 28, 2010
Thornton, Colorado
Yes, my wife shared that with me over the weekend. Amazing soul at work there.

Amir, your quote about worry being an abuse of imagination reminds me of what I tell my people when we have difficult days at work. I always remind them that worry, misplaced anger and frustration are all wastes of energy that can be better spent on creative problem solving. We can always go back and determine root cause later so that we don't repeat mistakes.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing