I'm new to this website

taters

Jun 6, 2012
This seems like a very good site. I don't like Audio Kharma or the Steve hoffman site. All they talk about is vintage gear or stuff they found at a garage sale. This site seems more geared toward high-end audio. The thing I don't understand is why there are not more people on this site. The activity seems very light. Is this site very new and people just don't know about it.

Mike

VIP/Donor
Jan 28, 2012
Madison, New Jersey
This seems like a very good site. I don't like Audio Kharma or the Steve hoffman site. All they talk about is vintage gear or stuff they found at a garage sale. This site seems more geared toward high-end audio. The thing I don't understand is why there are not more people on this site. The activity seems very light. Is this site very new and people just don't know about it.

You have to go to the secret forum. I may have said too much.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

Welcome to WBF taters

Here it's all about quality, not quantity ;)

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

Welcome and spread the word! :)

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
-----Hi Taters, & Welcome!

* ...Traffic is minimal, but the road is wide & wild. :b
...And when we decide to drive seriously, it's with aplomb & approfondissement, like serious pros!

At AudioKarma they don't drive like that.

Best of best,
Bob

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Welcome taters!

Let's get this over with right away....Digital or Analogue fan?:p

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
Welcome to WBF taters

Here it's all about quality, not quantity ;)

Yes Steve i noticed that right away, please guy's be proud of your systems it's not a crime, pictures, pictures, pictures, whe want to see your gear, that's why whe have MONITORS.

PS: For you John72953, 100% ( Digital noise free one box CDP )

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
Myles B. is analog and well... is this another thread topic? Can we all co-exist without machine gunning each other?

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
---What do you guys think?
...People are more friendly and open in real life (person to person), or on the Internet?

...In general.

And are we losing touch with ourselves?

* I feel brand new today. ...'Bout you? :b

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
---What do you guys think?
...People are more friendly and open in real life (person to person), or on the Internet?

...In general.

And are we losing touch with ourselves?

* I feel brand new today. ...'Bout you? :b

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
---Hey John, how are things over at BR? ...Site crashing without backup!!! :eek:

...Total joke if you ask me not!

I won't ask Bob...I promise.

BTW...was that dig really necessary?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing