Hijiri Nagomi

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Hello,

I have connected Hijiri Nagomi with my preamplifier Jeff Rowland Corus...
It's a very good cable for its price.
It is very musical.
I have bought one to test if.
It's a very good surprise.

Reactions: gestalt

gestalt

Aug 3, 2019
Nashville, TN
gestalt.audio
The Hijiri Takumi is very nice as well. :D

Industry disclosure: I import Hijiri for the United States.

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
The Hijiri Takumi is very nice as well. :D

Industry disclosure: I import Hijiri for the United States.
You have the Hijiri Takumi ?
Is there a big difference between the two cables : Nagomi and Takumi ?
Takumi's price is 3 times the Nagomi...

gestalt

Aug 3, 2019
Nashville, TN
gestalt.audio
You have the Hijiri Takumi ?
Is there a big difference between the two cables : Nagomi and Takumi ?
Takumi's price is 3 times the Nagomi...
Yes I do, and yep there is a nice difference between the two. If you like the Nagomi I bet you'll love the Takumi too. Do you have a local dealer who can loan you a cable to audition?

Reactions: hongkongfoufou

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Yes I do, and yep there is a nice difference between the two. If you like the Nagomi I bet you'll love the Takumi too. Do you have a local dealer who can loan you a cable to audition?
Yes, I love Nagomi...It's a unbelievable cable....It gives dynamic on music, voices are natural...female voice are beautiful, tonal voices are a very good surprise. I had never listen my premplifier like this. My preamplifier is the Jeff Rowland Corus.
I have no local dealer in my country.
What are the difference between the two ?
Thanks

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018

gestalt

Aug 3, 2019
Nashville, TN
gestalt.audio
Yes, I love Nagomi...It's a unbelievable cable....It gives dynamic on music, voices are natural...female voice are beautiful, tonal voices are a very good surprise. I had never listen my premplifier like this. My preamplifier is the Jeff Rowland Corus.
I have no local dealer in my country.
What are the difference between the two ?
Thanks
Where do you live? If you're interested, I'll try to find a Takumi you can hear.

Reactions: Addicted to hifi

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Reactions: Addicted to hifi

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
The Nagomi plugged into the back of the Jeff Rowland Corus and the Esoteric K-03XS.
I have two Naomi now and it's a fabulous cable.
The xylophone sounds with surprising realism,.The timbre of the voices are quite spectacularly respectful. The separation of the instruments is precise and all the instruments are well clipped. The voices, like the choirs, are very distinct. This cable is magic. I am waiting for another Nagomi and also a Takumi ...

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I have received my third Nagomi. I have connected to my Grimm CC1 clock with the Nagomi.
The sound changes. The voices are more human...

I wait the Takumi now...

Reactions: gestalt

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Now I have Hijiri Nagomi on my Grimm CC1 clock (with Furutech Flux 50 NCF ), on my preamplifier phono (with Furutech Flux 50 NCF ), on my CD player (with Furutech Flux 50 NCF ) and Hijiri Takumi on my preamplifier.
I can say now I listen another system than mine...
It's incredible.
I use my system with a home theater by using the entry 'bypass' in the Jeff Rowland Corus.
I don't play in the same level now.
It's very very beautiful now and musical.

Last edited:

RaChiK

Sep 13, 2020
I use Hijiri Million Kawami ICs and they are wonderful. Amazing vocals, very musical and opens the soundstage. I can imagine their power cables to be on another league too.

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I use Hijiri Million Kawami ICs and they are wonderful. Amazing vocals, very musical and opens the soundstage. I can imagine their power cables to be on another league too.
What do you have before this cable ?

RaChiK

Sep 13, 2020

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I had tried Townshend f1 fractal and Wywires diamond ICs before.
I have Furutech Lineflux XLR and try Cardas Cygnus XLR. Furutech is good for monitoring, Cygnus is better for listening music. I have not tried HMS, but some people prefer HMS than Cardas. I think it's depend of the system. I like to try Hijiri Million, but it's very expensive and I don't know if it is a good choice between Jeff Rowland Model 625 and Jeff Rowland Corus.

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
How do you described this Hijiri Million Kawami in your system ? Where are they ? Between CD and preamplifier ? Between preamplifier and amplifier ? thanks

RaChiK

Sep 13, 2020
How do you described this Hijiri Million Kawami in your system ? Where are they ? Between CD and preamplifier ? Between preamplifier and amplifier ? thanks
I have HIJIRI going from CD/DAC (Esoteric K-01XD) to preamp (thrax Dionysos). The best I can describe them as "open, very musical tube like and yet detailed".

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I am waiting my Hijiri Million XLR ...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing