Help with floor bounce diffuser

Kvali1

Dec 24, 2023
New York
Hi all, so I did go ahead and order few AGS items through Bek Hifi ; the taller ST1 IMG_1020.jpeg towers, floor bounce diffuser and the mini diffuser ; just arrived earlier today and I listened to some music this evening; overall first thoughts are very favorable , the sound stage seems deeper and more organic . There is a certain clarity and crispness to the sound as well. Over next couple weeks I will play around with the tower location but so far I’m very impressed .

hopkins

Sep 10, 2022
Paris
paulstephane.github.io
As it turns out, wood dowels are fairly expensive. In their videos AGS explain that they did test a variety of materials, including acrylic, and found wood performed best.

Anyway, their "studio" is pretty cool, though a little "over the top" for us audiophiles. It would be interesting to visit it and find out for ourselves how this all performs.

Kvali1

Dec 24, 2023
New York
Hi! Yes , those , I got a pair and also one mini and one pair of their towers , I believe they had a positive impact, deeper and broader soundstage , also seems to have helped with bass in the room. They are well made and look nice.

Young Skywalker

Apr 30, 2012
As it turns out, wood dowels are fairly expensive. In their videos AGS explain that they did test a variety of materials, including acrylic, and found wood performed best.

Anyway, their "studio" is pretty cool, though a little "over the top" for us audiophiles. It would be interesting to visit it and find out for ourselves how this all performs.

What a well produced marketing video. However, it seems that these products are useful for adding their own sonic contribution to music making, e.g., tonal variations. Would they have a similar colouration effect on music playback? How predictable would this contribution be?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing