Flying Saucers, what is our audio world coming to?

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
If this has been mentioned before- please remove the thread. If this is too crazy to mention- please remove the thread. I ask again, what is our audio world coming to? What will we stop at for good sound?

Flying Saucers

Keith_W

Mar 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.whatsbestforum.com
You think that is crazy! At least they are selling you a physical product! If you want something really crazy, look up Machina Dynamica's teleportation tweak. For your money, you get ... nothing. They magically tweak your system by playing some bleeps down your phone line.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
If this has been mentioned before- please remove the thread. If this is too crazy to mention- please remove the thread. I ask again, what is our audio world coming to? What will we stop at for good sound?

Flying Saucers

You mean you don't hear the improvement they make???

I got them for all the windows in the house, the glass door on the fridge and the oven doors, the glass doors on the hutch in the dining room and in the corners of each flat screen tv and all the bathroom mirrors and shower doors. I even put them on all the windows in my cars for when they are parked in the garage. I even gave consideration to placing them on the glass faceplates of all my McIntosh components.

NOT!

Robh3606

Aug 24, 2010
Destiny
Geez guys what ever happened to having an open mind?? I put one on my I-Pod screen and WOW! I can't read the screen but damn it sure does sounds great!!

Rob:)

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Watch out for shipping charges. Do you even know how much shipping from Alpha Centauri is going to cost? Buyer pays shipping, so if you click buy, and think that you're only going to pay $39, they'll charge your Paypal account for that plus shipping and you can't even dispute ;)

At least it's cheaper than the teleportation tweak.

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
Gary,

Stupid me, I forget about shipping. Alpha Centaura to Earth: Starship Enterprise MK II, 102,000 Federation credits, NASA to Fedex depot $40, Fedex to Philadelphia, ground $15. At the current exchange rate in the Wall Street Journal, Federation Credits are trading at 1.38 million USD per credit. I think my card will be declined.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It's a ruse I tell you. Everybody knows the real tweaks come from inner and not outer space. Why do you think James Cameron is always in subs? That's where the action is!

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
:D This guy has some entrepeneurship , no stopping him
So he is now selling the same vehicles with which he came to earth???
His business must not be going that well

TBone

Nov 15, 2012
Geez guys what ever happened to having an open mind?

Some claim that Flying Saucers visitations surgically opened-up their mind ... from below.

tb1

TBone

Nov 15, 2012
"These are no brainer products."

In other words, Audiophiles with brains not apply?

tb1

Joe Galbraith

Senior Member/Sponsor
Apr 22, 2010
www.arsetmusica.com

Flying Saucers

And this product is being offered by a guy that posted in a recent AudiogoN thread that he doesn't understand how a turntable could be worth $105K. Of course then again, he is also the guy who is selling a $60.00 telephone call as a tweak for your system. Perhaps he is channeling PT Barnum

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
They" invented " some new stuff , supposed to be the biggest thing in audiohistory :D

http://www.machinadynamica.com/

He does know how to market ::cool:

Breaking Noose!! Special Announcement for all Clever Little Clock Customers - as you know, two Clever Little Clocks are better than one. However, when two clocks are placed side by side touching each other all hell breaks loose, as if a portal or wormhole - Einstein-Rosen Bridge - opens up in the spacetime continuum, producing a flood of new ambiant information and dynamics. Price of Signature Version Clever Little Clock $299. Special Offer - buy one Signature Version of the Clever Little Clock and get the second Signature Version for 1/2 price. save $150.

Last edited:

theguesswho

Feb 25, 2012
Connecticut
If you feel belief hi Pete
I got a story to tell you
Of a band of little green men
From a far away planet
If you want to know about love
Then ask the wee geezer
He can teach you telepathy
He can read your mind backwards
If you try to do the cat in
You can only be a loser
Paranoia never touch him
He's got ways of laughter
Baby don't you bring yourself down
Got to catch you up later
If you want to know about love
You can ask the wee geezer
He can teach you telepathy
He can read your mind backwards
If you try to do the cat in
You can only be a loser
Paranoia never touch him
He's got ways of laughter
Baby don't you bring yourself down
I'll catch you up later
Give him a bit of your love you get it back later...
Give him a bit of your love you get it back
later

...Hear me now from the Invisible Opera Company of Tibet...

Have a cup of tea, have another one, have a cup of tea
Have a cup of tea, have another one, have a cup of tea
Have a cup of tea, have another one, have a cup of tea...

High in the sky, what do you see?
Come down to Earth, a cup of tea
Flying saucer, flying teacup
From outer space, Flying Teapot

PHP143

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I have a lot of trouble getting them in my ears. On the other hand, since they are flying saucers, they may be suppositories.

I would like to request that Scully, wearing black leather, insert.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing