Best sporty car under 65k...

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
Keith,
you ever drive the M5?
For me this was probably the best performance BMW when combining daily driving and wanting a bit of fun, appreciate it is not a coupe but in many ways better than the M3 that was one of my favs in my earlier years.
BTW grtz on the S5, just as well the RS5 was not hehe.

Edit:
BTW not talking about latest M5 but the model before that was sold I think up to 2010/2011.
Cheers
Orb

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
I love the car thus far- the black interior is sublime and the supercharged 6 has great torque.

I'm still getting used to electromechanical steering, but it stiffens up in a hurry. This particular car has both sports differential and adaptive damping suspension, so definitely the sportiest version. My hand controls to use the car are carbon fiber trimmed, so match the carbon atlas inserts in the car for a beautiful clean install :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing