Believe High Fidelity Munich High End Show Coverage

It's about 2:30Am here now in Munich and have a few videos left I will post in the morning before heading to Japan.

It's about 2:30Am here now in Munich and have a few videos left I will post in the morning before heading to Japan.
Many thanks Joseph, you’ve covered an amazing amount of rooms over the last few days, brilliant snapshot of the gear and how the rooms looked and felt to wander around. For those of us who couldn’t get to Munich it’s been great to get such a good glimpse into it.

For everyone who posted their thoughts, pics or videos from this year’s show great stuff… super appreciated.

Thrax Room

The speakers look interesting, a bit ala Klipsch Jubilee… found this post over on DIY forum;

1. Thrax Audio Gaida.
I think it is quite interesting. BMS4599 in mid horn 300-3000 Hz, 1" compression driver 3kHz up, dual 15" driver with motion feedback. Fully active system with crossover on DSP. Current drive amp for compression drivers. All the trick diyer could try to do :d Sound pretty good too. The drawback is soundstage, which is kinds of wall of sound for me.

IMG_0302.jpg

DIY post from trung224

Attachments

• 1715570164289.gif
    1715570164289.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 4
Last edited:
Many thanks Joseph, you’ve covered an amazing amount of rooms over the last few days, brilliant snapshot of the gear and how the rooms looked and felt to wander around. For those of us who couldn’t get to Munich it’s been great to get such a good glimpse into it.

For everyone who posted their thoughts, pics or videos from this year’s show great stuff… super appreciated.

Thank you so much!

That's a wrap. I have created a playlist for all of the videos I did for Munich on our Channel. You can just use this instead of going through the pages on WBF to find it easier.

I did do a video with Stavros on the Pandora and that needs to be edited (He kept laughing during shooting) so I will publish that at some point either during or after I get back.

Best part of any show is meeting old and new friends. Always warms my heart. This trip was extra memorable.

P1122191.JPGtempImageCAEdo4.jpgtempImage1FCLiE.jpg

tempImagebuP4yK.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing