Ansuz Cables

DSkip

Industry Expert
Aug 26, 2013
Arlington, TX
www.audiothesis.com
I’m investigating cable brands again to expand my lineup and Ansuz has been on my short list for a few years. My expectations are:

1. Solid options below $5k per pair of cable, full loom options
2. Lowered noise floor - clean but not bright
3. Space, space, and more space. Soundstage is my priority.

Does anyone here have thoughts on their first few entry lines? While it’s good to hear about their high end lines, my client base isn’t interested so high dollar investments don’t make sense.

Thanks for any and all input.

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
I'm probably gonna get C2 full loom since i will be purchasing Borresen 03s.

Sid

Jun 20, 2020
I have full loom of C2 cables from the power outlet to the speakers. The C2 are, as you descibed, clean but not bright. Very pleased. I‘d Recommend a full loom. I wouldn’t mix with other cables could change the Sound signiture.

i would also suggest. Power cables and power distributer First if you’re going to purchase in stages.

All the best

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
I have full loom of C2 cables from the power outlet to the speakers. The C2 are, as you descibed, clean but not bright. Very pleased. I‘d Recommend a full loom. I wouldn’t mix with other cables could change the Sound signiture.

i would also suggest. Power cables and power distributer First if you’re going to purchase in stages.

All the best

I'm gonna get D2 full loom + power distributer.

3125simon

Apr 26, 2020
Uk
I have D2 wall to c2 distribution and full c2 loom.
Great sound - neutral, clear, dynamic natural sound.
Lots of choice at this price level, but very happy. I’d used Cardas clear/beyond before - c2 is a big improvement

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing