Analog Warmth

$$$$$$$

Moons ago, in an old residence, pre moving in, my BH was quite clear that my "toy room" would either be the garage, or the smallest unused closet/bedroom. The garage seemed quite tempting at first, I'd certainly be left alone, it's much bigger, but also much colder, so the smallest bedroom became my refuge. After careful negotiation, she promised me that MY room would be all mine.

Well almost all mine, one evening I notice the room had been cleaned, along with the cartridge cantilever, which for some reason, no longer pointed north. Brave but very silly me, I decided to make her intrusion an issue over dinner, only to be TOLD! to stop making mountains out of molehills. I quickly realized that what I had here, was a classic case of failure to communicate ... so ... I decided to post a "No Girls Allowed" sign on my bedroom door for further clarification. The next night she retaliated, posting on our bedroom door ... "No Boys, Only Men allowed" sign. I reluctantly entered in defeat ...

:rolleyes:

Who pays the bills & creates the assets?
zz.
PS my current wife of 20 years is excellent; my first wife of 14 months messed with the financials & other problems.

I have the perfect wife; she doesn't live here.

Tim

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing